Game Star Trek A to Z

Discussion in 'General Trek Discussion' started by GemHaters, Feb 8, 2012.

1. Captain Rob

Captain Rob Rear Admiral Rear Admiral

A is for Antedeans.
    B is for Balok. Tranya anyone?
    C is for Cardassians.
    D is for Disruptors. They were popular with just about everyone but Star Fleet.
    E is for Edosian slugs.
    F is for Fesarius. Flagship of the First Federation.
    G is for Gorn uniforms. Minimal, and kind of shiny.
    H is for Horta Eggs. Careful not to break them.
    I is for Iridium patch that Spock slapped on Kirk's shoulder in STVI. How could anyone miss that? Here, let me stick this piece of black duct tape on the back of your red suit jacket. And see how long before anybody notices it.

2. Alrik

Alrik Rear Admiral Rear Admiral

A is for Antedeans.
    C is for Cardassians.
    E is for Edosian slugs.
    I is for Iridium patch that Spock slapped on Kirk's shoulder in STVI. How could anyone miss that? Here, let me stick this piece of black duct tape on the back of your red suit jacket. And see how long before anybody notices it.
    J is for Jack Crusher. Not the luckiest guy.

3. cooleddie74

cooleddie74 Fleet Admiral Admiral

The Warped Sector of the Demented Quadrant
    A is for Antedeans.
    C is for Cardassians.
    E is for Edosian slugs.
    K is for Kodos the Executioner, the notorious and brutal Governor of the Federation colony on planet Tarsus IV and the man responsible for ordering the great massacre of 2246.

4. Drone

Drone Fleet Captain Fleet Captain

A is for Antedeans.
    C is for Cardassians.
    E is for Edosian slugs.
    K is for Kodos the Executioner, the notorious and brutal Governor of the Federation colony on planet Tarsus IV and the man responsible for ordering the great massacre of 2246.
    L is for Lokai, for whom, along with his mirror image protagonist, apparently no one ever advised "Can't we all just get along"!!!!

5. Drone

Drone Fleet Captain Fleet Captain

A is for Antedeans.
    C is for Cardassians.
    E is for Edosian slugs.
    L is for Lokai, for whom, along with his mirror image protagonist, apparently no one ever advised "Can't we all just get along"!!!!
    M is for Ensign Travis Mayweather, for whom, at least to this observer, many more interesting tales could have been engagingly told!! :techman:

6. Captain Rob

A is for Antedeans.
    C is for Cardassians.
    E is for Edosian slugs.
    M is for Ensign Travis Mayweather, for whom, at least to this observer, many more interesting tales could have been engagingly told!! :techman:
    N is for Noel. Dr Helen Noel. I'd crawl through AC vents with her anytime. As long as she goes first.

7. cooleddie74

A is for Antedeans.
    C is for Cardassians.
    E is for Edosian slugs.
    N is for Noel. Dr Helen Noel. I'd crawl through AC vents with her anytime. As long as she goes first.
    O is for Odo, shapeshifting constable and chief law enforcement officer of first Terok Nor and then the renamed Deep Space 9.

8. Alrik

A is for Antedeans.
    C is for Cardassians.
    E is for Edosian slugs.
    O is for Odo, shapeshifting constable and chief law enforcement officer of first Terok Nor and then the renamed Deep Space 9.
    P is for Phasers. Star Fleet's answer to the Disruptor.

9. cooleddie74

A is for Antedeans.
    C is for Cardassians.
    E is for Edosian slugs.
    Q is for Quantum theory.

10. Captain Rob

A is for Antedeans.
    C is for Cardassians.
    E is for Edosian slugs.
    Q is for Quantum theory.
    R is for Robert April. First Captain of the Enterprise, NCC-1701.

11. cooleddie74

A is for Antedeans.
    C is for Cardassians.
    E is for Edosian slugs.
    Q is for Quantum theory.
    S is for Steamrunner-class Federation starships of the late 24th century.

12. Alrik

A is for Antedeans.
    C is for Cardassians.
    E is for Edosian slugs.
    Q is for Quantum theory.
    T is for T'Pau. She rocked.

13. cooleddie74

A is for Antedeans.
    C is for Cardassians.
    E is for Edosian slugs.
    Q is for Quantum theory.
    U is for United Earth, the official name for the Terran world government established during the early years of the 22nd century and in the aftermath of the Third World War, Postatomic Horror and First Contact.

14. Captain Rob

A is for Antedeans.
    C is for Cardassians.
    E is for Edosian slugs.
    Q is for Quantum theory.
    U is for United Earth, the official name for the Terran world government established during the early years of the 22nd century and in the aftermath of the Third World War, Postatomic Horror and First Contact.
    V is for Vinculum. The Borg virtual version of Ten Forward.

15. cooleddie74

A is for Antedeans.
    C is for Cardassians.
    E is for Edosian slugs.
    Q is for Quantum theory.
    W is for the Wellington, another Federation starship that explored the galaxy during the late 24th century.

16. Captain Rob

A is for Antedeans.
    C is for Cardassians.
    E is for Edosian slugs.
    Q is for Quantum theory.
    W is for the Wellington, another Federation starship that explored the galaxy during the late 24th century.
    X is for X, Charlie X. A goofy looking alien that didn't even need makeup.

17. cooleddie74

A is for Antedeans.
    C is for Cardassians.
    E is for Edosian slugs.
    Q is for Quantum theory.
    Y is for Yarnek of the planet Excalbia.

18. Captain Rob

A is for Antedeans.
    C is for Cardassians.
    E is for Edosian slugs.
    Q is for Quantum theory.
    Y is for Yarnek of the planet Excalbia.
    Z is for Zarabeth. Probably ended up as some tasty meal for an ancient alien polar bear. He really wanted her warm cave, and was happy it came with food. End-of-line.

19. cooleddie74

A is for Ambassador-class starships of the 24th century.

20. Orac

Orac Fleet Admiral Admiral

A is for Ambassador-class starships of the 24th century.
    B is for Bajoran Boobage.