The 13th Doctor's era

Discussion in 'Doctor Who' started by Newspaper Taxi, Oct 28, 2012.

1. Mr. Adventure

Mr. Adventure Fleet Admiral Admiral

"It's a Dog's Life" is going to be on the deluxe Blu-Ray set (the one with the Cyberdalek on the cover). I miss the old DVD format but at least we can still buy a hard copy.

2. Green Lantern

Green Lantern Fleet Captain Fleet Captain

Yeah. I miss 2D and 3D television sometimes, some of this 4D stuff can be a bit over the top, especialy when you're watching a game show.

Oh, who else renembers soap operas, a shame they were outlawed when they made everyone on Eastenders gay, and it annoyed the homosexual community.

Oh I do forget, which doctor was the one who turned gay with Jack from Torchwood?

3. Peacemaker

Peacemaker Vice Admiral Admiral

That was during that Valeyard special series between the 12th and 13th. Personally, I think they only did that because they got away with the lesbian subtext between River and the 12th Doctor.

4. Green Lantern

Ah, of course.

It was a shame when the Valleyard raped River. He must have been bi.

5. OmahaStar

OmahaStar Disrespectful of his betters Admiral

Just a dream sequence, that.

6. Samurai8472

Samurai8472 Admiral Admiral

After all these years, who knew a creature created from tin foil would be so effective.

It's death was made more heartbreaking due to bill Murray's acting and James horners stirring ballad

7. Peacemaker

Peacemaker Vice Admiral Admiral

But the fact that it happened while the Valeyard and his potential future self were actually having sex and calling it "masturbation" was really disturbing.

8. The Borgified Corpse

The Borgified Corpse Admiral Admiral

Ouch! Forgotten already? You were just down ther
    And yet again, the male homoeroticism got a VERY graphic depiction (albeit in a pre-watershed hour sort of way) while the lesbian elements were mostly implied. :( It's just like Torchwood all over again. Jack & Angelo got pretty graphic in "Immortal Sins" but we only got a little bit of kissing between Tosh & Mary in "Greeks Bearing Gifts."

Ahhhh, remember Torchwood? Man, I feel old?:sigh:

I have heard rumors that they might bring Torchwood back but that's only if Barrowman can work out his schedule between Fantastic Four movies.

9. Starkers

Starkers Admiral Admiral

Ha, I remember when Torchwood was considered adult, I hear its coming back to CBeebies...

The electro-ghost of Mary whitehouse isn't going to like that!

10. Green Lantern

I doubt they will bring Barrowman back. Firstly, I doubt he will find romm in his schedual between the fantastic four reboot trilogy (also hear that there was a FF and spider-man cross over, and that he was appearing in the new marvel zombies film) and I doubt they will think of a decent way to bring him back, especialy after they killed him so horrificly. Also I've hear rumours that series 7 will be the last torchwood, it's not the same since Rex took over. It's creepy that they kept Eve on for so long though, she's going grey now, and her kid is a horny teenager now. Ha, renember when Gwens kid slept with Rex?

Also, I've hear rumours that they will bring the doctor back for his fourteenth incarnation, and that Justin Timberlake will be the new one. The second American doctor!