Star Trek Triton Updates

Discussion in 'Fan Productions' started by Andymator, Jul 8, 2012.

1. Andymator

Andymator Lieutenant Commander Red Shirt

Go right ahead! We're all on holidays right now but once 2013 starts the fun will really begin.

2. Captain Atkin

Captain Atkin Captain Captain

Andy, I know a number of actors up in Ottawa, between the ages of 25 to 40. I studied acting for 3 years up at Algonquin College. A number of the actors I studied with are still in the Ottawa area. As for the Cardassian... is it a male or female part? Is it a viewscreen shot? I may know someone with prosthetics who could film it for you in front of a greenscreen.

3. DEWLine

DEWLine Rear Admiral Rear Admiral

Algonquin Animation, class of 1992. I got roped into other things, but I still have the sheepskin... :-)

4. Andymator

That's exactly what we need John! The script calls for the cardassian Gul to be male, but it can go either way depending on availability. I would be forever in your debt if you could hook me up with somebody who could film the shot in front of a greenscreen.

Heheh, we probobaly know lots of people in common! I've worked with a ton of Algonquin animators over the years.

5. Andymator

6. Andymator

Just another quick update! She's progressing slowly but surely whenever I get few spare minutes to work on her.

[​IMG]

7. Andymator

I started experimenting with prosthetic ears for the character of Leyna. This was the first try, and I kind of messed it up, but you know what they say; practice makes perfect!

[​IMG]

Also, I should point out that the actress who will play Leyna is not in the pictures, that is just the wife standing in as my lab rat.