Starship Farragut: The Animated Episodes Questions

Discussion in 'Fan Productions' started by FalTorPan, Jun 18, 2008.

1. NEO f/x

NEO f/x Lieutenant Commander Red Shirt

Thanks for the comments...As for you request of Kirk and Spock, I couldn't get Nimoy or Shatner to participate (i.e. I don't have a vault of money to hand over to them). However, in the next episode we will have a similar guest or two.

2. Admiral Buzzkill

Admiral Buzzkill Fleet Admiral Admiral

It hasn't been our most inspired public relations decision. :lol:

3. USS Intrepid

USS Intrepid Commodore Commodore

I thought it was rather inspired myself. ;)

4. NEO f/x

For those that are interested, we have updated our web site (farragut-animated.com) with a new DVD label...Doc Holly. It is under the EXTRA section.

Also, we have updated our FAQs with some new information. We had originally thought releasing Act 1 of Power Source the week that JJ released his new movie would be a good idea. However, we have found that most people are focused on that and not the fan productions. So, we WILL be releasing something this month...just not this week.

Enjoy JJ's new film, and then come back to Farragut for adventures in the TOS universe.

5. ABINAYA

ABINAYA Guest

[SIZE=3]Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)[/SIZE]​
    [COLOR=red]Question: [/COLOR]Who is producing these episodes?
    Answer: The two animated episodes are being produced by NEO f/x in association with Farragut Films. This differs from the live-action episode which is produced by Farragut Films in association with NEO f/x.
    [COLOR=red]Question:[/COLOR] Who are the writers of these episodes?
    Answer: Power Source was written by Thomas J. Scott. The Needs of the Many was co-written by Michael Struck and Jack TreviƱo.
    [COLOR=red]Question:[/COLOR] What are the plots of these two episodes?
    [COLOR=blue]Answer:[/COLOR] While we don't want to give anything away, here are the basic plots:
    Power Source Stardate 6050. 5: The Farragut is dispatched to search for the USS Azrael (NCC-517) under the command of Captain Glenn, only to find that they may be the ones being searched for.
    The Needs of the Many Stardate 6047.1: The Farragut takes on a special visitor as they return to Cestus III, the site where Kirk and the Gorn fought on stardate 3045.6. As fate would have it, Carter and crew encounter the same rogue Gorn, looking for revenge against the Federation. Time will NOT be on Farragut's side for this episode.
    [COLOR=red]Question:[/COLOR] Who will be providing their voices for these episodes?
    [COLOR=blue]Answer: [/COLOR]While the cast list is still being defined, we can confirm the following:
    ====================================
    [chyeah. edited away the sales links]

Last edited by a moderator: May 5, 2009
  6. NEO f/x

Another Monday, another update to Farragut-Animated.com. This time the Doc Holley desktop/autograph images.

Keep an eye on our web site every Monday for updates...we expect one of them this month will be Act 1 of Power Source.

7. NEO f/x

The Galway DVD label has been posted to the farragut-animated.com web site.

I am actually running of out crew to post :)...I sill think I will be releasing Act 1 of Power Source soon...may actually be toward the beginning of June, but I want to release something...the fans have been very patient!

8. NEO f/x

Happy Memorial day to everyone! Under the 'Extras->Images' section of Farragut-Animated.com you will find a very nice "Crew Image". Head on over to download it!

With the holiday, it appears I will miss my goal of releasing Act 1 of Power Source until June. However, fear not...it is coming!

9. Kail

Kail Commodore Commodore

Wow! Those are really great!

10. NEO f/x

Only great because of you!

11. NEO f/x

Another DVD label (Taylor this time) has been posted to Farragut-Animated.com.

I am looking to release act 1 of Power Source rather quickly...we have one or two more pieces of art to put in, and we will have it done. Been showing the uncompleted version to friends and family, and the response has been rather positive. Even if they don't like Trek, they may have remembered the original animated episodes from the 70s, and many people have a soft place in their heart for those episodes.

12. FalTorPan

FalTorPan Vice Admiral Admiral

Woo-hoo! I look forward to watching this. I also need to set aside time to watch Aurora...

13. NEO f/x

I recently watched Aurora, I thought it was quite well done...I like to concept of the trek universe from an angle outside of a starship.

14. NEO f/x

Kail will like this one...the Security Guards of Farragut artwork is posted at Farragut-Animated.com. These are actually some of the artists that have been working on the episode...including Kail Tescar, myself, and Guy Davis.

And if it feels like I am stalling, I am :)....just need a bit more time and one or two more cels to get Act one out. Sorry for the delay.

Last edited: Jun 8, 2009
  15. doubleohfive

doubleohfive Fleet Admiral

Take your time. I'm sure the end result will be well worth the wait. Everything so far has been fantastic!

16. NEO f/x

Thanks...it makes me feel good others see the potential in these episodes and are willing to wait for them!

17. doubleohfive

doubleohfive Fleet Admiral

18. Hudson_uk

Hudson_uk Lieutenant Commander Red Shirt

I can cope with each one as they're ready or all at once as you see fit. They look like they will be great.

19. NEO f/x

We have posted the Mortetti DVD label on Farragut-Animated.com. This is the last of the main crew, so we will start posting images of our guest stars.

Continue to check it out every Monday.

20. NEO f/x

Another Monday, and another update....This time the artwork for two characters being voiced by Vic Mignogna, And yes....this is the same Vic that directed the latest P2 episode. As everyone knows, Vic is a very accomplished voice artist, and makes an appearance it both Power Source and The Needs of the Many (as a medical assistant and an Andorian, respectively).

Go get them at farragut-animated.com under the EXTRAs section.

Also, stay tuned to the web site as we will be adding another section to the EXTRA section soon...merchandise you can own. More on this later...