Wearing a new hat

Discussion in 'Stargate' started by Brent, Dec 7, 2008.

1. Brent

Brent Admiral Admiral

Since there are only 3 episodes left!

Can you guys believe it

2. that1guy

that1guy Commander Red Shirt

Yes... I guess. Atlantis' demise has been long in the making. Initially I was somewhat relieved, but now that season 5 is almost done with, I'm actually a little sad. Season 5 has really been quite good and gets my hopes up that Universe may actually be worth watching.

3. Kpnuts

Kpnuts Rear Admiral Rear Admiral

Season five to me has been pretty hit and miss. Ignoring the village of the week re-occurence/dull replicator/repetitive Wraith storylines, there have been some truly excellent episodes: Daedalus Variations, The Shrine, First Contact, The Prodigal, Remnants but then we've also been subjected to the likes of Broken Ties, Whispers, The Lost Tribe, Outsiders and Inquisition which in my opinion were embarrassing.

I'll still miss SGA though, especially given how SGU will be predictably crap.

4. Rÿcher

Rÿcher Fleet Captain

that makes me a sad panda. :(

5. Temis the Vorta

Temis the Vorta Fleet Admiral Admiral

Ahhhh, I'll miss Joe Flanigan. But I gotta admit, the years are starting to show lately. Phooey on him, time to move on to younger, hotter hunks. :rommie:

Still, I'd love to see him again in something else. Picardo and Trinneer, too.