freed borg that Janeway has met

Discussion in 'Star Trek: Voyager' started by moriluk, Mar 14, 2013.

1. moriluk

moriluk Ensign Red Shirt

during "The Gift" Janeway tells 7of9 "I've met borg who were freed from the collective. It wasn't easy for them to accept their individuality. but in time they did".

Who is "they"/"them"? I cannot think of anyone other than Picard.

And on that same note, is it even stated that she ever met Picard (or is it just assumed that she did at some point)?

2. teacake

teacake Fleet Admiral Admiral

She met a mini collective freed from the Hive collective in Unity.

3. Guy Gardener

Guy Gardener Fleet Admiral Admiral

Of course, they could have met post Voyager.

from Redemption II

The Endeavour was around after Wolf 359, and either Janeway was a really slow reader, or the Borg hung out in Federation Space a lot more than we knew about.

4. moriluk

moriluk Ensign Red Shirt

Thanks teacake. I thought that came after 7of9's appearance. But it didn't. I apologize for not researching more before posting. Voyager was the only Star Trek I never watched in order. I wasn't cool enough to watch it when it aired, only in syndication (used to come on Fox after the Simpsons late night, remember when the Simpsons was a great show?? I hate Fox) which tended to be aired at times in random order.

Also, I knew Picard and Janeway have met Post Voyager (I should have been more specific). But I did say "ever".

5. Guy Gardener

I knew what you meant, but that's what I found. The conversation in Nemesis alluded to a previous meeting that could have been before Caretaker, but probably wasn't exclusively. Who do you think was going to brief young captain Janeway on the Maquis threat after Ro Laren ran off on him?

6. The Mirrorball Man

The Mirrorball Man Vice Admiral Admiral

And there's Chakotay.

7. Guy Gardener

That's never the complete truth.