Alien races you would like to have seen expanded upon?

Discussion in 'General Trek Discussion' started by Crazyewok, Jun 11, 2013.

1. Use of Time

Use of Time Commodore Commodore

I've always loved the Breen. Wouldn't have minded more on screen stuff about them. The novels do a good job of expanding their backstory.

2. QuarkforNagus

QuarkforNagus Lieutenant Red Shirt

I wonder what happened to the Jem Hadar after the war.

3. Reanok

Reanok Rear Admiral Rear Admiral

Odo's people they were mysterious and it would've been interesting find out more of their history before they founded the dominion in the gamma quadrant.

4. Crazyewok

Crazyewok Vice Admiral Admiral

Went back to the Gamma quadrant and lived happly ever after :P Well until the dominion found another race to try and crush :techman:

As the delta quadrant races well I understand leaveing there back stroy behind as voyager was traveling through space to get home and didnt have the time to stop. Voyager is the only series were I think the alien of the week worked.

And I played startrek online I never made the conenction! Now it makes sense who those aliens are! I love them they give me the creeps! I watched the orignal TNG episode when I was 6 and it gave me nighmares for a week!

5. Use of Time

Use of Time Commodore Commodore

It would have been nice to revisit the Bandi as well and maybe show the correctly rebuilt Farpoint Station as per Picard's instruction.

6. Crazyewok

Crazyewok Vice Admiral Admiral

Tamarians are my number 1 pet peev

Darmok was such a amazing episode! and its ending was so open for further federation diplomacy I think it was a crime not to revist them!

They seem to be on a tecnological level similar to the federation so be nice to know how much of a power were they compared to say the klingons or romulans?

It would have been nice for the federation for once to find a race as advanced as them but that doesnt want to kill them!

7. Captain Clark Terrell

Captain Clark Terrell Commodore Commodore

The Deep Space 9 Relaunch novels do a nice job depicting what happens to them after the war.

--Sran

8. Lieut. Arex

Lieut. Arex Fleet Captain Fleet Captain

this and
    the edoans< duh

9. Belz...

Belz... Rear Admiral Rear Admiral

In a finely-crafted cosmos... of my own making.
    I wish the Bolians had been left with the appearance they had in Conspiracy and Allegiance. The bluer, more comical appearance they had later was a bit unfortunate, I think. First time I saw "Conspiracy", I thought the Bolian guy was scary awesome.

10. Vulcan Logician

Vulcan Logician Lieutenant Commander Red Shirt

Yeah, I think Tamarians get my vote, too. Even if we just got to see Sisko talking to them in their metaphoric language to let us know that Picard's trails and tribulations were not in vain, and the federation had a good relationship with them.

11. Captain Clark Terrell

Captain Clark Terrell Commodore Commodore

Captain Rixx, one of Starfleet's finest.

--Sran