The comment thread for the Origin of the Borg.

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction' started by BrotherofShran0, Sep 2, 2011.

1. BrotherofShran0

BrotherofShran0 Lieutenant Red Shirt

Hi fellow trekkies / trekkers. This is a thread where you can leave feedback on the thread about the origin of the Borg. I welcome constructive criticism, opinions, and questions. But be nice, NO trolling on this thread or you will be reported.

Remember, I will try to stick to canon when ever possible, but I will not let it hamper my story telling.

2. Trelane

Trelane Lieutenant Commander

here you go. enjoy.

[​IMG]

3. BrotherofShran0

Thanks Trelene. :)

4. BrotherofShran0

I am going on vacation to the Big Easy tomorrow. I may add a few lines before I leave or while in the Big Easy, but if not ...

I wish you all a happy labor day. I will return on 09/06/2011

5. BrotherofShran0

Hi fellow trek fans, I'm back. I had the best time possible with Tropical Storm Lee in the Big Easy. I wish that I could met some fans while I was there to hang with, but that's cool. I got some ideas and I have decided the fate of one character which will lead the way for L.... of Borg to have a major impact on the Borg.

6. BrotherofShran0

Hi everyone, I will be adding more story info on Friday. I have to catch up on work tomorrow & I not sure if I will be wiped out.

7. BrotherofShran0

Hi everyone. I have posted an update to T'Pring and Dr. Lester 's situation. I am trying to decide to go from the prospective of both T'Pring and Lester, briefly and then being them into conflict or to see their conflict from the prospective of the speaker as the Speaker observes the potential queens try to obtain their objective before the other. I will think about this some more and post the results later.

8. Sandoval

Sandoval Fleet Captain Fleet Captain

I've noticed how it only seems to be you commenting in your comments thread so I thought I'd post this to add a little flavour.

9. BrotherofShran0

Have you read my fan fiction that I created about the Origin of the Borg?

10. Sandoval

Nope.

Just felt a little sorry for you when I noticed that your comments thread is almost entirely filled with your own posts, plus the obligatory cover that's been put up.

11. Sandoval

This sort of friendly attitude is unlikely to elicit many replies.

12. BrotherofShran0

You have not been to Star Trek.com over the last year or so. If you did, you would understand why.

13. Sandoval

Regardless of how friendly/unfriendly the attitude is at startrek.com, I've found it's generally best not to tar everyone with the same brush.

That aside, making a veiled threat that 'if you're not nice you'll be reported' is hardly the best way to encourage people to take the time to read and critique your work.

14. BrotherofShran0

I have nothing more to say. Have a nice day.

15. Sandoval

I'll leave you to continue talking to yourself in your various threads then since you don't appear to take criticism very well, although I'd imagine that it's quite unfulfilling constantly responding to your own posts.

I tried.