Trip & T'Pol: The Good That They Do

Discussion in 'Star Trek: Enterprise' started by Captain X, Mar 24, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Reanok

Reanok Rear Admiral Rear Admiral

Re: Trip & T'Pol: The Good That They Do

One thing I forgot to add about the Startrek Enterprise article about season four it mentions that most fans reguard Demos & Terra Prime as the series finale and that Tatv was such a touchy subject considera holodeck scenario and That The Good that Men do tells the real story of what happened with the Enterprise crew and Trip is not dead.:devil:

2. HopefulRomantic

HopefulRomantic Mom's little girl Moderator

My last music video was Malcolm-centric. I had to stare at that face for hours and hours. :D Not a bad way to spend a few weeks.

Two words: Gor. Geous. Thanks for the link!

"Touchy subject." How...diplomatic.

Was the magazine article author the one saying that TGTMD told the real story, or was it the three M's he was quoting? Or someone from the show?

3. Reanok

HR I think they were quoting the 3 Ms for this article about TGTMD I don't have my magazine at hand right now to look at the article but they said alot of fans consider Demons and Terra Prime as the series finale instead of tatv and they said something like it was a very touchy subject so they said it was just a holodeck scenario and that the Enterprise novel tells the real story. I'll have to read the article again about season 4. I'll try to post the quote if my stupid internet server doesn't crash again.:scream::klingon:

4. Pensive

Pensive Fleet Captain Fleet Captain

I wouldn't mind staring at that face for hours and hours... *thinks of how Dominic says "hours"* [​IMG]

Man, blue-eyed combo of Trip and Mal! :bolian:

5. Reanok

Trip and Malcolm's friendship was one of the things I really liked seeing them working as a team during the Vulcan arc and the Andorian arcs as well. Like Trip teasing Malcolm that he was going to report him for dis obeying orders on using his phaser to damage the romulan robot ship. HR here's the quotes from the magazine article Keith Decandiod wrote Deemona and Terra Prime introduces Peter Weller as Paxton a human isolationist preparing to attack starfleet and for many this regarded as the REal finale. Plus These are the voyages we got this Starfleet officer from the future who used the records of Enterprise to try and make a decision but we weren't going to talk about this.... The Good That Men do, The truth behind the These are the Voyages is revealed in the good that Men do, Ialso read Andy's and Keith's comments about Tatv in a new book thread about TGTMD and why they thought it's so crappy. Also comments of why folks liked the book. I think fans are interested in seeing what's going to happen in the next book.I think we could use a few more Trip & T'Pol pictures please.

6. HopefulRomantic

Hmm...I whipped up a few Trip/Malcolm wallpapers for this year's calendar at the House of Tucker. You might like 'em...

[​IMG] full size

[​IMG] full size

[​IMG] full size

[​IMG] full size

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

RL is getting busy, so I'm going to be pretty scarce for a while. I hope these will do! :D

7. Pensive

Ohhhhh deary dear.... *picks jaw up off the floor, reattaches, saves wallpapers*

HR, your avs and wallpapers always have so much colour and depth to them! How the heck do you do it? :)

8. jgc

jgc Fleet Captain Fleet Captain

More pictures to add to the "Standing Together" collection! :techman:

9. Reanok

Right clicked and saved Trip & T'Pol pictures for my collection.

10. HopefulRomantic

Hee hee, glad you like 'em. :D

Magic. :cool:

Hey, that pile of pictures must be lookin' pretty nifty by now, what with everyone's contributions. :)

I was asked about the status of a couple of my stories-in-progress...I'm wrapping up the next chapter of Redivivus for the betas, but the Harbinger piece is still on hold for a while, until I get some more spare time freed up. In the meantime, I hope you can make do with...pictures!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

11. Reanok

Thanks for the upate about your stories and the pictures Hopeful romantic. Looking forward to reading the next chapter Revividius.:)

12. Reanok

Yay MommyJ has made a new T'Pol video it's from her point of view of why she fell in love with Trip and all the changes she's gone through. Try is a Nellie Furtado song the music and the lyrics are perfect for this video youcan also find her video on Youtube or her links she posted at Trip TPolers if this link doesn't work. link right click and save http://www.mediamax.com/mommyj246/Hosted/Try.wmv

13. HopefulRomantic

Another lovely Trip/T'Pol video by MommyJ. Made me wish for those three extra years (again).

I picked up a copy of the Enterprise edition of Star Trek Magazine (thanks for the heads-up, Reanok). Good, thought-provoking articles. One talked about the Ent-era Vulcans and whether or not they needed to be "fixed" with the Vulcan arc. A couple of others discussed Starfleet's quasi-military elements...how they were sometimes played up, and sometimes took a back seat to the organization's mission of exploration, depending on which producer was running the show or movie at the time. And great pictures, as always. :)

Speaking of pictures...

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

14. Reanok

I aree with you Hopeful Romantic about the Vulcan article in the StarTrek Magazine did a great job of discussing the Vulcans of Enterpise's time and Tos Vulcans a nice look at them that was long overdue. Nice pictures HR I really like that one from The Xindi &Twilight.:)

15. Reanok

Trekmovie has a new article about the Myriad Universe books and the first book has an eldery T'Pol on the cover. What I've read of the book excerpt it's going to be a T'Pol story and am looking forward to getting this book.

16. Pensive

Yeah I was reading about that in the latest ST mag. Apparently Christopher Pike seeks her out for help in that au.

17. pookha

pookha Admiral Admiral

that might be interesting.

18. Reanok

I can't wait to get the first Myriad universe book it sounds like an neat story. It's also interesting that sci-fi channel is going to be airing several shows with Tnt in them Harbinger, Home and Observer effect.

19. HopefulRomantic

I read that excerpt in Star Trek Magazine, too. Very intriguing setup.

Here's the blurb from the Simon & Schuster page on the book, Star Trek Myriad Universes: Infinity's Prism, which contains three novels. The one with T'Pol is A Less Perfect Union by William Leisner.

I took a look at the lineup on Sci-Fi for Memorial Day--a 20-hour marathon, wowee! It looks like an entertaining lineup--first-season episodes that show off the regulars or introduce different species, and popular or acclaimed episodes from Seasons 2-4. A couple of head-scratchers, but I'm not complaining, since I find something to like about 'em all. :cool: When the show moves to Tuesdays on June 3, the rotation begins with Broken Bow again.

Mmm, time for more pictures.

From Home: T'Pol and her Vulcan wedding attendants. :p

[​IMG]

Observer Effect.
    [​IMG]

Kir'Shara.
    [​IMG]

20. T'Parm

T'Parm Captain Captain

I see Vulcan's employ humans to do the work Vulcan's won't do, I wonder if they have a problem with illegal aliens too.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.