Retro Review: Our Man Bashir

Discussion in 'Star Trek: Deep Space Nine' started by TrekToday, Apr 13, 2013.

1. TrekToday

TrekToday Rear Admiral Rear Admiral

When several crewmembers are trapped inside Bashir’s malfunctioning spy holonovel, he must find a way to keep their characters alive long enough for a rescue. Plot Summary: While Sisko, Kira, Worf, Dax and O’Brien return from a conference to the station, Garak interrupts Bashir in a holosuite, embarrassing the doctor who is playing a British [...]

More...

2. JirinPanthosa

JirinPanthosa Admiral Admiral

I have to disagree with this article, I think Our Man Bashir is one of the best comedy episodes in the series.

Why get mad about a comedy episode being in a series that often has dark plots? It doesn't reduce any of the other episodes.

3. Dream

Dream Admiral Admiral

DS9 rips off Bond. :lol:

4. BruntFCA

BruntFCA Commander Red Shirt

How are “Prophet Motive” and “Facets” alternate universe episodes? Also the episode is supposed to be a parody not rip-off.

5. James T. Vader

James T. Vader Lieutenant

So we’re led to assume some sort of elaborate elevator has been installed in Mt. Everest? Bashir and Garak race from the ‘frickin lasers’ under ground all the way up to the control room in a matter of minutes? Speaking of his retreat, you know what it needed? Hammocks. They’ve got good deals in the hammock district on third. Bashir DID help Noah destroy the world. I hope he gets nothing less than the Denver Broncos.