I.S.S. Titan & I.S.S. Ares

Discussion in 'Fan Art' started by Titan Designer, Oct 19, 2005.

1. CaptainDonovin

CaptainDonovin Fleet Captain Fleet Captain

Does she spell her first name differently in this universe?

2. Titan Designer

Titan Designer Fleet Captain Fleet Captain

I will fix it.

3. David cgc

David cgc Admiral Premium Member

Well, Max Forrest's first name was different in the Mirror Universe, so it wouldn't be unprecedented.

4. fleetcaptain

fleetcaptain Fleet Captain Fleet Captain

True. He sounded like more of a dictrator with that long name of his. But the comp of Janeway looks good. Can't wait to see the final product.

5. CaptainDonovin

CaptainDonovin Fleet Captain Fleet Captain

Makes me kinda wonder what the Mirror Talaxians are like. They likely defeated the Haakonians unlike their counterparts in the regular universe. Maybe Kes is Neelix's slave.

6. fleetcaptain

Now that sounds like something true. I'm sure Neelix was not afraid to fight either, like he mentioned in "Jetrel." It's nice to see Voyager back on air again, even if its on Spike. Get to see all of the characters from when they were still fresh and see the changes they have gone throught til "Endgame."

7. Titan Designer

I had to create a tommygun for an logo today, and had an idea for a Dark Mirror Starship crest. So here is the crest for the I.S.S. Al Capone NCC-1171899 enjoy.

[​IMG]
    Before I get ask about the registry here,
    it is Capones' Birthdate 01-17-1899. The empire gave this ship a special
    longer registry for one of the Empires greatest historical figures.

8. Wingsley

Wingsley Commodore Commodore

Make the uniform at least partially out of a leather-like substance. That would make it a little more Klingon-like.

9. Wingsley

More uniform ideas:

1: The Terran Empire in the Mirror Universe would be more militaristic than the Federation, so instead of rank pips on the collar, the uniforms should either use "Wrath of Khan"-style rank insignia OR shoulder-boards with stripes like what Kirk wore in "Mirror, Mirror"

2: Phaser pistols a nice touch.

3: Troi's skirt isn't mini enough. Where is her sidearm? And if you feel so inclined, you could move her Empire insignia to dangle from a navel piercing. (Hey, she's BAD, isn't she?)

4: IIRC, Uhura kept her blade holstered in the top of her boot. That's where Troi's should go (or in a holster built-into the outside of the boot). Then her phaser pistol could go on her hip.

10. Wingsley

The "Enterprise" episode "In a Mirror, Darkly" squeezed Eurasia into the Empire logo. Made it look funkier.

Janeway could definitely benefit from silicone "enhancement" and an exposed midriff and arms with tattoos. (Why should the junior officers have all the fun?) Maybe she should have a shorter hairdo and get her nose pierced.

Is Seven of Nine part of the Mirror Universe? It would be neat if she were Janeway's superior officer. Kira Nerys could be Seven's XO.

Where's Chakotay? Is he a rebel working with Spock?

11. Wingsley

I take back what I said about Troi's skirt. She should be wearing ultra-tight short-shorts.

12. Holytomato

Holytomato Fleet Captain Fleet Captain

oh wow! How did this thread get this far so fast!?

anyway, I like the phaser pistol. It looks like TMP's, with the TMP prototype, Star Trek V's, and Star Trek III's thrown in.

The TMP pistol looks great in the MU version.

The Terran Empire uniforms-

The grey ribbed shoulders on the TWOK, and TNG's 3rd seaon uniforms help alot.

On my RU First Contact dress uniform I put ribbing the pant leg stripes too. Great Minds think alike. :thumbsup:

13. fleetcaptain

Looks pretty good. Can't wait to see who is the captain of the ship.

14. Titan Designer

Ok, I have decided to update the Combadge design I use for my Dark Mirror Universe Characters.
    The updated combadge will be used for any post Nemisis era characters I create from here on out.

This is where all of you come in. I have numbered each badge. I want to hear from all of you an which one
    you like the best. The one with the most vote will become the new Dark Mirror Starfleet Combadge.

[​IMG]

15. 137th Gebirg

137th Gebirg Admiral Premium Member

I'm kind-of partial to #5.

16. Mysterion

Mysterion Vice Admiral Admiral

Fist Combade Choice: #2
    Second Choice: #7

17. largo

largo Fleet Captain Fleet Captain

i'll throw in for #1. nice and simple. i almost like #5, but i don't care for the normal universe shwoosh getting incorporated. some of the others get too busy.

18. Cary L. Brown

Cary L. Brown Rear Admiral Rear Admiral

Hey, Sean... haven't seen any recent Titan model updates... and don't even see that thread anymore (has it been "pruned?").

What's the status of that model? Just curious... I'm anxious to see her in all her textured-and-renderable glory... :)

19. Sharr Khan

Sharr Khan Rear Admiral Rear Admiral

4 or 7.

Sharr

20. Wingsley

Commbadge choice: 4 or 5. These ones look good, and they don't contain the "regular universe" delta shield in their design. 1 isn't bad, either.