Ok Shippers, Which Do You Prefer...

Discussion in 'Lost' started by Ro_Laren, Mar 27, 2009.

?

Which Lost Couple(s) from the Quadrangle Do You Prefer?

1. Jack with Kate & Sawyer with Juliet

14 vote(s)
    43.8%
  2. Jack with Juliet & Sawyer with Kate

2 vote(s)
    6.3%
  3. Jack with Kate only

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. Jack with Juliet only

2 vote(s)
    6.3%
  5. Sawyer with Kate only

2 vote(s)
    6.3%
  6. Sawyer with Juliet only

10 vote(s)
    31.3%
  7. Everyone should stay single!

2 vote(s)
    6.3%
  1. Ro_Laren

Ro_Laren Commodore Commodore

***No Spoilers Past "He's Our You"***

Since JJ and company have given us a love quadrangle(?) on Lost, I am just curious which couple(s) you prefer...

2. Temis the Vorta

Temis the Vorta Fleet Admiral Admiral

Jack and Kate are idiots and should stay together to torment each other.

Juliet and Sawyer strike me as a tad artificial, but yeah I can basically see it.

3. Ro_Laren

Ro_Laren Commodore Commodore

I voted Jack with Kate & Sawyer with Juliet. I've been a fan of J + K since Season 1. I also think it would be wrong of Sawyer to make Juliet stay on the island with him and then ditch her when Kate comes back. & I felt sorry for Juliet when she asked Sawyer "if this is all over now" when Kate & company came back to the island. Sawyer pretended that Juliet was talking about their comfy Dharma life, but we all knew she was asking about her relationship with Sawyer. Poor Juliet... she seems like she is the leftovers for Jack & Sawyer.

4. auntiehill

auntiehill The Blooness Premium Member

I chose the first option: Jack with Kate (they're both dumbasses)
    and Sawyer with Juliet (they're devious and seriously conflicted)...but to be perfectly honest, I really don't care about what happens to any of them. They all have serious character flaws that make them less than likable in many ways. Sawyer and Juliet may be interesting, but if they live or die, or stay together---whatever happens, happens.

Jack and Kate---I'm so bloody sick of them and their whining, while they make one bone-headed move after another.

I prefer
    Desmond & Penny
    Jin & Sun
    Bernard & Rose
    Hurley & whatever hallucination he may be having at the moment

5. TheGodBen

TheGodBen Rear Admiral Rear Admiral

I'm up for a Jack-Juliet-Sawyer threeway relationship after Kate gets run over by Hurley in a Dharmamobile. Actually, you can leave out the relationship, I just want to see the last part. :devil:

6. Mr Light

Mr Light Admiral Admiral

Before "La Fleur" I woulda said Kate and Sawyer deserve each other, but Sawyer and Juliet actually made a good couple here. And given Jack's descent while off-Island I would now saw that Jack and Kate deserve each other (because Kate is just toxic no matter what!) and Sawyer/Juliet should stick together.

7. Temis the Vorta

...but what I really want to see: Sawyer/Sayid. :rommie:

8. PKTrekGirl

PKTrekGirl Arrogant Niner Thug Admiral

I think that I just threw up a little bit in my mouth.:p

One post I definitely wish I could unread. :lol:

But anyway, from that list I'm up for Sawyer and Juliet. I actually like both of their characters quite a bit - both are in my top five, for sure. And while I wouldn't say I'm a 'shipper', I'd like the characters I like to end up quite happily with other characters I like...and characters that get on my nerves to get hit by a Dharma mini-bus.

So basically, I like Sawyer and Juliet, Sun & Jin, Desmond and Penny. I'd also like Sayid to find someone nice who doesn't get bumped off, but that might be a pipe-dream. Still, I'd take any excuse to see Naveen Andrews again all dressed up and with that look he had going on in The Economist. Whoa BABY!:drool:

Kate can get hit by a Dharma mini-bus. And after they hit her, please back over her again, just to be sure. Truthfully, I think that event alone would make Jack's character alot better. I'm not caught up to the rest of you guys yet - I've only just finished The Little Prince. But WOW! Is it my imagination or is Kate even MORE annoying this season??? As best I can determine, she has screamed her way through every episode this season...and practically all of the screaming directed at Jack. No wonder the guy started drinking and taking pills. :lol: And I really hate that holier-than-thou 'my son' thing she's got goin' on. That kid is more Jack's family than he is hers. And let's face it - Kate isn't exactly the person I'd want raising MY kids if something where to happen to me. I mean, Jesus - what's her bodycount, anyway?

So Juliet & Sawyer, Sun & Jin, Penny & Desmond, Sayid and someone really nice to be supplied later, and Kate and a Dharma mini-bus. That's my wish list.

9. Temis the Vorta

That's certainly an occupational hazard around here. ;) (Don't read my posts in the Heroes forum if they ever throw Peter and Sylar back onscreen together.) Hey wasn't there someone with a major Sayid/Ben fetish? What happened to them, they must be squeeing (or tremendously annoyed) about recent events.

I like the long-haired assassin look... ;)

10. Zulu Romeo

Zulu Romeo World Famous Starship Captain Admiral

I had an avatar of that from a previous contest somewhere...

[​IMG]

:bolian:

11. Temis the Vorta

:rommie:

Someday we'll have to do a Lost Scenes from Lost contest.

12. WillsBabe

WillsBabe Vice Admiral Admiral

I miss-voted! *facepalm* I wish it to be known that I wanted to vote for Sawyer/Juliet only, not Jack/Juliet only. :rolleyes: I would have voted for Jack/Kate - Sawyer/Juliette, but I can't even be bothered watching when Jack and Kate are on screen any more. My brain just switches off.

Last edited: Mar 31, 2009
  13. Hermiod

Hermiod Admiral Admiral

Locke and Yves Adele Harlow is the true love story behind Lost.

Though, Sawyer and Juliet seems to work.

14. Hober Mallow

Hober Mallow Commodore Commodore

Sawyer and Hurley.

Jack and Vincent.

Kate and Bernard... and Rose.

15. Velocity

Velocity Vice Admiral Admiral

the smoke monster and the toe-challenged statue.

16. Aragorn

Aragorn Fleet Admiral Admiral

Kate and Juliet.

17. PKTrekGirl

PKTrekGirl Arrogant Niner Thug Admiral

^ You're such a guy. :lol:

18. Skywalker

Skywalker Admiral Admiral

Me and Juliet. :adore:

What? :p

19. Hober Mallow

Hober Mallow Commodore Commodore

The Smoke Monster and Cancer Man from the X-Files.

20. Chess Piece Face

Chess Piece Face Commodore Commodore

Sawyer/Juliet only. Jack and Kate are both such dummies that they deserve to be alone.