VIDEO: All Episodes of TOS at Once

Discussion in 'Star Trek - The Original & Animated Series' started by Michael, Jan 10, 2014.

1. Michael

Michael Good Bad Influence Moderator

Here's a fascinating video experiment I just found on YouTube: All TOS episodes at the same time. (And here's the version which also includes the remastered episodes.)

[yt]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i1UZHNHmeN4[/yt]

Even more fascinating: All episodes of the original Twilight Zone at the same time! I wish it were the whole episodes, though, not just the first ten minutes. Be sure to also check out the Mission: Impossible video and many others on this guys YouTube channel.

2. Myko

Myko Fleet Captain Fleet Captain

This fact has been posted before, but a nice visualisation of which episodes have the shortest and longest teasers: Miri and I, Mudd, respectively.

3. Timelord Victorious

Timelord Victorious Vice Admiral Admiral

The sound is scary...

And somehow the whole number of episodes looks less impressive that way somehow...

4. ToddPence

ToddPence Fleet Captain Fleet Captain

"I. Mudd"'s teaser is actually longer than its act one.

5. Avro Arrow

Avro Arrow Vice Admiral Moderator

OK, I have to admit, I found that kinda awesome! :techman:

6. BoredShipCapt'n

BoredShipCapt'n Rear Admiral Rear Admiral

There was a similar video posted earlier with only 56 episodes, but they were complete. Paramount had it taken down in a few days. :rolleyes: As if.

Too bad the episodes aren't complete in this one. I watched the 56 eps all the way through with headphones on, and when they all started to go into the swelling pre-end-credits music it made this huge overwhelming crescendo like at the end of Sgt. Pepper. :cool:

The babble of voices for 50 minutes was disconcerting, though. I went to bed right after watching it and had dreams all night about being in a noisy cafeteria. :wtf:

7. Push The Button

Push The Button Commodore Commodore

Sick. Completely sick.