Gears of War 3

Discussion in 'Science Fiction & Fantasy' started by Cky, May 22, 2009.

1. Cky

Cky Captain Captain

Is anyone else REALLY excited about this game? I've only just played through the first and second games after frantically trying to stay away from them in fear of disappointment. I was very very wrong about what I thought Gears and Gears 2 would be like.

Now I really want to play Gears 3, but I can't find anything about it anywhere at all. I know it's in development, but Epic Games haven't seemed to release anything about it at all.

By the way, Coletrain = best computer game character ever. Reminded me so much of Terry Tate.

2. firehawk12

firehawk12 Fleet Admiral Admiral

It's funny because all the hard core players hate the multiplayer in Gears 2.

I'm sort of looking forward to the new Gears of War 2 single player mission... but not enough to want to pay 20 dollars for it. Yeah, it comes with MP maps, but I'll never play them.

3. Colonel Green

Colonel Green Vice Admiral Admiral

I wasn't a huge fan of GoW, but I quite enjoyed GoW2 and am looking forward to #3. I didn't care for the multiplayer either though, just the campaign.

4. clint g

clint g Admiral Admiral

GoW2 never really hooked me. I guess I will have to see about getting 3

5. Steve Roby

Steve Roby Rear Admiral Premium Member

Heh. I knew I wasn't a hardcore gamer. I never tried the multiplayer in the first one, but I've had a lot of fun with the multiplayer in Gears 2. I'm usually more about campaign and split-screen co-op than multiplayer, though.