Sister Act

Discussion in 'Fan Art' started by lonewriter, May 1, 2013.

1. lonewriter

lonewriter Lieutenant Commander Red Shirt

Here are my USS Hawking by me/biotech, Lightwave conversion and texture by SG_Stargazers who also did the conversion of Raul Mamoru max version of the USS Equinox. I found the bg.
    [​IMG]

Last edited: May 1, 2013
  2. T J

T J Commodore Commodore

Ummm... WOW!!! :eek:

Right click SAVE! :techman:

3. Klaus

Klaus Vice Admiral Admiral

4. Kaiser

Kaiser Rear Admiral Rear Admiral

Awesome! :D

whats the back story on this pic? :)

5. 6079SmithW

6079SmithW Vice Admiral Admiral

6. lonewriter

lonewriter Lieutenant Commander Red Shirt

Thanks all.
    I haven't thought of a backstory so lets see how this sounds, the USS Hawking and her sister ship, the USS Resolution, explore a nebulae in the Beta Quadrant near the borders of Romulan space.

7. Finn

Finn Bad Batch of TrekBBS Admiral

Uh..no. The one on the left is missing a nacelle. They are too close together. From the looks of that picture, one of the nacelles would have hit the other and snapped of

8. Kaiser

Kaiser Rear Admiral Rear Admiral

and one is the 2390's version so maybe some time travel happened?

9. JES

JES Fleet Captain Fleet Captain

Hey, thats a nice rendering! It wide, but that is a good thing, as you can see two variants of the same class. And I'm not to worried about the missing port side nacelle on the Mk-I Nova. It could be that we just can't see it from this angle.

We actually don't know when the Nova class like the Rhode Island began to receive upgrades. It could have been as early as after the end of the Dominion War, in the last years of the 2370's, or as late as the early or mid 2390's. Personally, I believe that the upgrades began in the early-mid 2380's, when post-Dominion War upgrades and refits began to go into full swing, though it could have also been in the beginnings of the 2390's, when Starfleet most likely be trying to equip Quantum Slipstream to what ever vessels would have at least some sort of compatibility.

I think it would have been no later than 2385, because the Nova class apparently gets another series of upgrades and refits in the 2400's/STO era. It would make more sense for there to be a 15-20 year gap between the upgrades.

10. Halmirdax

Halmirdax Lieutenant Commander Red Shirt

Wow, really great.