Revolution Season 2 - spoilers

Discussion in 'Science Fiction & Fantasy' started by DarthTom, Sep 23, 2013.

1. sojourner

sojourner Admiral In Memoriam

It's funny that Munroe has become the most interesting character to watch on the show.

2. Sheep

Sheep Vice Admiral Admiral

I thought the exact same thing! I quite enjoyed that twist even if it had all the subtlety of a sledgehammer.

3. Guy Gardener

Guy Gardener Fleet Admiral Admiral

How couldn't we draw that conclusion?

4. Savage Dragon

Savage Dragon Not really all that savage Moderator

I have only seen Elisabeth Mitchell in three different TV series, but I swear she is the same character in every one.

5. Guy Gardener

Guy Gardener Fleet Admiral Admiral

She played Linda McCartney (Who married Paul) in a biography of Linda McCartney once, if what you say holds true, then in Lost, V and Revolution, she's still and also been playing Linda McCartney.

6. Enterprise is Great

Enterprise is Great Vice Admiral Admiral

Aaron's girlfriend's husband was a total douchebag...I'm glad that Aaron burned him alive. Too bad about the girl though. Aaron shouldn't feel any guilt over killing the guys who tried to kill Miles.

Argh. I was excited that Jim Beaver was coming on to the show and they kill him off...ugh.

7. Sto-Vo-Kory

Sto-Vo-Kory Fleet Captain Fleet Captain

My thoughts exactly. I was excited to see his name in the credits (along with Ben Edlund as co-writer) and then, boom, no more Uncle Bobby. My interest in this show continues to plummet.

Ugh, indeed.

8. Yoda

Yoda Rear Admiral Rear Admiral

Are you sure? I mean, he was developed so subtly I couldn't figure out if he was supposed to be a good guy or a bad guy. Possible Emmys here for guest acting and writing?

9. JD

JD Fleet Admiral Admiral

Yeah. I could have sworn I read he was going to be recurring but maybe not.
    I do agree that Monroes plan was a repeat of "In The Pale Moonligh", but for an immoral person like him it's not a bad plan. Overall I enjoyed the episode, the stuff with Monroe coming to town was good, and Neville's storyline got some interesting developments. I missed why the guys were after Secretary Allenford.

10. Yoda

Yoda Rear Admiral Rear Admiral

They were after her because she wasn't EVIL enough, her orders were all DO SOMETHING EVIL and she was all OK, BUT I DON'T KNOW IF I LIKE IT, BUT WHAT THE HECK IT'S JUST NOT MY PREFERENCE and because the Patriots are EVIL, they PUT OUT A HIT ON HER!!!1! I guess the SECRETARY OF EVIL must not have been on board with the nuking plan? But it's nice that Gus has a new GF while his wife is cheating on him with Jack Bauer.

11. SG-17

SG-17 Commodore Commodore

This show has basically become one giant moderately okay episode of The Outer Limits.

12. Nerys Myk

Nerys Myk A Spock and a smile Premium Member

Yet people still spell his name wrong. :p

13. Taylirious

Taylirious Rear Admiral Rear Admiral

I just like Aaron's girl, Rachel & Charlie. :shrug:

14. sojourner

I think that says more about the overall interest in the show.

15. Nerys Myk

Nerys Myk A Spock and a smile Premium Member

The "O" version has always been my default. The "U" version is reserved for Storm of the X-Men.

16. 137th Gebirg

137th Gebirg Admiral Premium Member

Perhaps I missed something, but why do people keep calling Miles Matheson also as Stu or Stuart/Stewart interchangeably with Miles? If he's trying to hide his identity, they're not doing a very good job of it, as too many people seem to be openly using Miles as his name as well. Really confused with this one...

17. Tom

Tom Vice Admiral Admiral

He has to use a fake name name because he is to well known as General Matheson from the Monroe Republic . Interestingly, he uses Stu Redman which is a character in the Steven King book/movie 'The Stand'. He also used it last season, and called Charlie 'Fran Goldsmith' who was another character from 'The Stand'. I'm guess Kripke is a fan of Steven King because he uses other references as well.

Last edited: Oct 28, 2013
  18. 137th Gebirg

137th Gebirg Admiral Premium Member

Okay - that's starting to make sense - but I'm then curious about why they're also calling him Miles in mixed company, then. They seem to forget the Stu name at very strange times, like they're not terribly concerned with Miles' personal security and keeping his true identity under wraps. I guess that's why I was so confused about it - its usage seems somewhat random.

19. sojourner

Yeah, The Stand references were a big thing last season. Haven't really been paying attention to see if they are still being done this season.

20. auntiehill

auntiehill The Blooness Premium Member

Oh for fuck's sake. Again?

Yes, the "mole" was really obvious but COME ON, you-know-who is STILL alive? This is getting ridiculous.