What games are you playing currently?

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by charlhussey, Apr 29, 2010.

1. Zulu Romeo

Zulu Romeo World Famous Starship Captain Admiral

I have rediscovered Epic Pinball, one of my favourite DOS games. I must have played the shareware table (Super) Android thousands of times. :bolian:

2. Goliath

Goliath Vice Admiral Admiral

Red Orchestra 2: Heroes of Stalingrad. A WWII FPS set on the Eastern Front--specifically, during the Stalingrad campaign.

Essentially, it's a new-and-improved version of my favourite multiplayer FPS.

3. SPCTRE

SPCTRE Badass Admiral

I'm so playing more of the Red Dead Redeezy tonight. Hell yeah.

4. Lowdarzz

Lowdarzz Captain Captain

I finally beat RAAM on Gears of War, by the skin of my teeth, and have moved on to playing Battlefield: Bad Company. Destroying the environments is fun but the games AI is bad. Most of the Russian NPC's just stand there waiting for you to shoot them.

5. ALF

ALF Rear Admiral Rear Admiral

Then shoot them!

6. The_Baron

The_Baron Captain Captain

Gears of War three! IN THREE DEE!!!!! *wets himself*

7. Trubinator

Trubinator Rear Admiral Rear Admiral

How is Gears of War 3 so far? I was thinking of picking it up, and having Claudia Black in it is certainly swaying me toward a buy.

8. SPCTRE

SPCTRE Badass Admiral

Meh. :shrug:

9. Jax

Jax Admiral Admiral

Trying to find players to do Halo: Reach campaign on either Heroic and Legendary (need to do several more missions) but I just remembered how lame matchmaking is :rolleyes:

Going to do ODST with a friend later, not played it in ages and still thinking about getting the GOW 1 & 2 to catch up with that franchise. Is GOW 1 & 2 co-op over Live? or just local.

10. SPCTRE

SPCTRE Badass Admiral

Will you be online later tonight? I'd be up for it around 08:00 pm (GMT).

I've already completed Legendary Solo, but I always enjoy some campaign play, especially in co-op (also, there are daily challenges! :D).

11. Jax

Jax Admiral Admiral

I might be on, I really miss playing this game with 3 other people, which I find you need for legendary though heroic is fine with just 2 of you imo.

12. SPCTRE

SPCTRE Badass Admiral

Legendary Solo wasn't too difficult to be honest. Then again, I'm a total Halo nut ;)

I'm SPCTRE on XBL as well, maybe we can play some campaign later today.

13. Jax

Jax Admiral Admiral

I have only played Halo games on co-op, they seem boring to play on your own.

14. SPCTRE

SPCTRE Badass Admiral

Well, I enjoy the story (yes, I've read all the novels), also:

They aren't challenging at all in co-op, the only (albeit mild) challenge is Legendary Solo (although to be fair, Legendary Solo in Halo 2 was kind of a pain).

15. ares93

ares93 Commodore Commodore

Nowadays its only Trackmania Nations, Microsoft FSX and various Atari ST games.

16. Turd Ferguson

Turd Ferguson Rear Admiral Rear Admiral

For the past week and a half, I've been burning through Borderlands as a Berserker and beat the Destroyer last night. I'm going to head over to Gamestop later and see if I can get any kind of a deal if I trade my copy for the Game of the Year edition they have that's $40.

I'm kinda curious, though. I did every single mission and side mission, but I'm only a level 37. With all four expansions, are there enough missions for me to get the overleveled by eleven achievement? I know it's going to be a pain in the ass if I have to spend hours on end killing skags just to get it.

17. Kirkman1987

Kirkman1987 Commodore Commodore

I'll likely be playing Black Ops with some friends over the weekend, as well as starting my quest to go back and finish all the sidequests (and collect the trading cards) in Deadly Premonition. :techman:

18. Servo

Servo Rear Admiral Rear Admiral

Did a bit of co-op with my housemate today on Resistance 3 and got the final two trophies I needed to platinum the game, so I'm trading it in tomorrow. I'll get enough for it to pick up a copy of DC Universe Online and a £20 PSN card which I'll use to get a 30-day sub for DCUO, Resident Evil 4 HD (only £8 with my PS+ sub, woohoo!), and the Motorstorm Apocalypse Premier Bundle.

That's the weekend sorted then. :D

19. FPAlpha

FPAlpha Vice Admiral Premium Member

Currently playing mainly Gears of War 3 which i have got for my birthday (yay friends! :)) and i'm loving it, especially the hilarious one liners and monster design.

Having played Deus Ex (need to finish it) i had a bit of difficulty adapting to GoW3 since they use a similar cover mechanic yet it is a bit different.

Since i own a 360 for only a couple of weeks there's tons of games i need to catch up.. it'll take me forever but i like a challenge :techman:

20. Trubinator

Trubinator Rear Admiral Rear Admiral

Been playing Gears of War 3 here too. I like it so far; it's not a world-ending masterpiece, but I've been enjoying the gun combat and jokes.