list of boyfriend rules

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by rhubarbodendron, Feb 12, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CommanderRaytas

CommanderRaytas DISCO QUEEEEEEN Rear Admiral

Intergalactic Planetary Planetary Intergalactic

Has to be a geek. Whether a gaming, movie, comic book or whatever geek, doesn't matter, but they have to be at least as geeky as I am. It's the one trait that all my past boyfriends have in common, so I guess that's what I can't do without.

2. CorporalClegg

CorporalClegg Fleet Admiral Admiral

Geeks are wonderful.

3. Zulu Romeo

Zulu Romeo World Famous Starship Captain Admiral

Speaking of which, I love that new avatar of yours. Created with SCIENCE of course! @_@

4. CommanderRaytas

:D OF COURSE! Tee-hee-hee-HAHAHA! In our SCIENCE labs we have determined that the perfect boyfriend / girlfriend can only be found through SCIENCE! What would we be without it?

And don't miss the insane new deals on the supervillain shopping network!

Worship Insano! :luvlove:

5. teacake

teacake Fleet Admiral Admiral

I miss your most romantic ever avatar CRaytas..

6. CommanderRaytas

Which one? My avatars are all romantic! I mean...I have a crush on Doctor Insano, so that's romantic, right?

The only one I can think of off the top of my head is the Jaime / Cersei one...

7. teacake

teacake Fleet Admiral Admiral

Yes that one!

:adore:

8. CommanderRaytas

It'll come back as soon as the new season of GoT is on, don't worry...until then, I shall renounce magic and embrace SCIENCE! :D

9. Sector 7

Sector 7 Vice Admiral Admiral

It is a requirement for me. This rule weeds out those who are only in it for the sex.
    Agreed. :techman:

My little girl came home from her first day of school and said, "Everybody at school writes with the wrong hand." At that moment, I knew my little southpaw would be fine! :techman:
    True.
    I knew we were compatible! :devil:
    Some people here are failing the "respects others" item on the list. Why must those who do believe in God and follow His teachings be ridiculed? IDIC :techman: I, personally, believe and agree with AnOfficer on the faith item. The person I share my life with should have similar beliefs and goals as mine. AnOfficer is more in line with the majority of believers. Conversely, I find intolerance is not limited to those of faith.

10. Melakon

Melakon Admiral In Memoriam

A six and nine year old are concerned that a potential boyfriend shouldn't live with his parents? :confused:

Either they only want to date orphans and kids in foster homes, or they're never going to have a date until after high school.

The authenticity of the list seems suspect.

11. Pingfah

Pingfah Fleet Admiral Admiral

I wasn't ridiculing her for those reasons, I was ridiculing what she actually said. Something you might be aware of if you weren't too busy crying persecution to actually read and understand the exchange.

She's clarified now, and I'm fine with her position, although your approval on the matter is neither sought nor required.

12. Kemaiku

Kemaiku Admiral Admiral

Seconded, it's been quite a while now and the topic has moved on, I've never really had any interactions with Sector7 before but from what I see here, that's a good thing.

Didn't really need a second 'thumper jumping on the 'look at me' wagon.

13. Locutus of Bored

Locutus of Bored Yo, Dawg! I Heard You Like Avatars... In Memoriam

You could have disagreed with his post (or with prior ones) without the personal jab directed at Sector7 or the "thumper" and "look at me" remarks directed at him and others. Please refrain from doing so again.

14. rhubarbodendron

rhubarbodendron Vice Admiral Admiral

Nah, Melakon, you misunderstood that. They are considering the qualities their future hubbies/SOs ought to have. People in their early 20s.

15. Melakon

Melakon Admiral In Memoriam

^ Yeah, that must be it. I never understood kids anyway, so it's probably a good thing I never had any.

16. Amaris

Amaris Guest

Hey! What about those of us who are into people for their personalities, but also really do want the sex?! Some of us can be jonesing for more than one thing, you know! :p

17. Pingfah

Pingfah Fleet Admiral Admiral

That's bollocks anyway. It weeds out people with no patience, and nothing more.

18. Amaris

Amaris Guest

I'll have you know I warm up to people very quickly. :klingon:

19. rhubarbodendron

rhubarbodendron Vice Admiral Admiral

You propably had SOs, though. What are your criteria for picking them? What is a complete turnon/turnoff to you?

20. Locutus of Bored

Locutus of Bored Yo, Dawg! I Heard You Like Avatars... In Memoriam

I thought a simple kiss (so long as both parties are willing) is a polite and commonplace way to end a first date that went well. I had no idea it makes you a crazed sex fiend.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.