New Aliens on star trek film, maybe part 2.

Discussion in 'General Trek Discussion' started by Cardassian3279, Jul 7, 2013.

1. Cardassian3279

Cardassian3279 Lieutenant Red Shirt

Hi guys,

First of all, Im back from quit i dont know 4 or 5 month ago cos i'm bored and been quit facebook last week.

Second question is have u guys found it out which alien species star trek film and maybe part 2? I wonder if you have any interest of new alien on strak trek film / 2....cos you or guys not yet research for aliens species on that film?

The alien species I'm talkin' about is alien female women sit on the weapon or science office i think it wear red or blue uniform.

Thank you

Martyn

2. Rulius

Rulius Fleet Captain Fleet Captain

Welcome back.. and what? Which Star Trek films? The reboots?

3. Cardassian3279

The one of james T kirk new reboot and into the darkness, Rulius and not uhura....the alien female with brown skin wear red or blue on the right.

Hth,

Martyn

4. T'Girl

T'Girl Vice Admiral Admiral

There is a Human (?) female at the navigator's position on the bridge, in a few scenes. IIRC she has some incidential background dialog. I can't recall her being referred to by name.

:)

5. Cardassian3279

no...just alien species sit on the right desk, Uhura sit on the left her job is communication and langauges, i just want to know what her new alien race name, that's all I know, thank...or not, lol.

Am I confused you or not clear understand?

Martyn

6. F. King Daniel

F. King Daniel Fleet Admiral Admiral

The bronze-skinned alien with all the markings was named Madeline. I don't think there were any other details established about her.

The name started off as a nickname (it was in the "Art of the Movie" book) but I spotted it in the Into Darkness credits.

7. Therin of Andor

Therin of Andor Admiral Moderator

Yes, Madeline has been in both films, played by the same actress. The makeup artists called her Madeline and the name stuck. No official species name yet.
    http://en.memory-alpha.org/wiki/Madeline_%28alternate_reality%29

The only reason we know so much about the aliens of ST:TMP is because then-costume designer Robert Fletcher wrote a paragraph about each for the publicity materials of that movie. The only reason we know so much about the aliens of ST IV is because FASA's writers included a paragraph about each for the RPG "sourcebook" tie-in for that movie.

Keenser, Scotty's engineering pal recently got some background in an issue of the ongoing IDW comic and they used a species name, Roylan, that has been approved by Orci & Kurtzman.

Similarly, we know a bit about Alnschloss Bentayr of Monchezke because the website for the 2009 film had little dossiers on some of the new characters, and the alien has now been featured in a comic:
    http://memory-beta.wikia.com/wiki/Alnschloss_K'Bentayr

8. teacake

teacake Fleet Admiral Admiral

I can't hear the name Madeline with Star Trek without thinking of IV.

Hopefully she interrupts someone in ST:XIII.

9. R. Star

R. Star Rear Admiral Rear Admiral

I dunno, why invent something new when we can revisit the old ones properly? I bet in this age of modern CGI they could do a M'Ress that wouldn't look silly outside a cartoon now.

10. teacake

teacake Fleet Admiral Admiral

JJ has already skinned that cat, unfortunately.

11. Cardassian3279

That's one female I'd lookin for her race name but Madeline wow interest name. Thank you for website, Cheerio, Therin of andor.

Thank again.