Star Trek LEGOS game..

Discussion in 'General Trek Discussion' started by RobertScorpio, Sep 28, 2008.

1. RobertScorpio

RobertScorpio Pariah

They may or may not put one out for the movie, so good for them. But they really need one for Star Trek, for each series. I really liked the Star Wars Lego games (and I mean video games). I liked the tounge-n-cheek approach and yet how it followed the story of the first three movies and the second three movies..

Star Trek has this same kind of epic story that you could tell with one of these games in a fun way. Has there been any news whether or not they will do this for Star Trek? Its a great recruiting tool for new fans...

Rob
    Canary

2. FordSVT

FordSVT Vice Admiral Admiral

^There is no indication that a Lego Star Trek game is in the works, but I think it would be a great idea. It's been floated around the internet a lot, along with all kinds of movies that would be great in Lego form.

Hell, it's hard to imagine a movie franchise that WOULDN'T be good in Lego form. :lol:

Check this out if you haven't seen it yet.

http://www.gamesradar.com/f/10-lego-games-wed-love-to-see/a-20080903101614596090

3. Meredith

Meredith Vice Admiral Admiral

I am getting a digital camera soon and shall be posting some of my LEGO awsomeness trek ships for the board in Trek Art.

Might give some ideas what is possible with Lego.

4. Lookingglassman

Lookingglassman Admiral Admiral

I would love to see one. I would buy it!

5. S'kai

S'kai Captain Captain

Then there 's this:

[​IMG]
    From a centerpiece contest at the Secaucus NJ Creation Con in March 2008.

6. Meredith

Meredith Vice Admiral Admiral

Stargate ships are much easier to make out of lego than trek ships cause they are already blocky!

7. Kommander

Kommander Commodore Commodore

Probably not going to happen.

A few years ago, Mega Blocks had an Enterprise D set, so I'm assuming they have some kind of deal there that would prevent Lego from getting involved in Star Trek.

Mega Blocks doesn't seem to be doing much with the license though. As far as I know, they haven't made any other Star Trek sets. I want more ships made from building blocks, dammit!

8. jealousblues

jealousblues Lieutenant Red Shirt

I would buy it, especially if it was TOS