The Walking Dead Season 4

Discussion in 'Science Fiction & Fantasy' started by Dream, May 6, 2013.

1. sojourner

sojourner Admiral In Memoriam

It really depends on how many people are in the surrounding area. From the prison group point of view, individual houses would be low priority (and more dangerous) compared to large facilities such as the big box stores.

2. PKerr

PKerr Rear Admiral Rear Admiral

Beat me to it.
    Also remember Rick and crew said they were doing a spiral pattern (around the prison) for several months (between seasons 2 and 3) before they actually found the prison, they were reduced to cans of dog food.
    Rick and Carl could not have gotten more than a few miles from the prison the way Rick was moving, so that area they settled in should have been picked clean a dozen times over.

Also here is an international trailer that has a few more tidbit scenes from upcoming episodes AND

A spoiler pic if you click this link

Last edited: Feb 14, 2014
  3. Starbreaker

Starbreaker Fleet Admiral Admiral

I can't tell what any of that is besides trees

4. propita

propita Rear Admiral Rear Admiral

That's
    Tyreese holding Judith
    . The woman isn't Beth, cause we know she's with Darryl.

5. Borgminister

Borgminister Admiral Moderator

Whooooaaaa....

6. .:: TSN ::.

.:: TSN ::. Captain Captain

[​IMG]

7. RJDiogenes

RJDiogenes Idealistic Cynic and Canon Champion Premium Member

I knew it! :D :bolian:

8. JD

JD Fleet Admiral Admiral

Cool.

9. Green Shirt

Green Shirt Rear Admiral Rear Admiral

I dunno. He could be carrying a ham, as far as I can tell. :confused:

10. PKerr

PKerr Rear Admiral Rear Admiral

Pretty sure that's
    Lizzy.

Just finished the latest Comic and I gotta say I don't really care where it's going, it just feels like a Governor rehash all over again, I know we will eventually see Negan as Kirkman said so, I just hope it's a good long while before we do.

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 16, 2014
  11. propita

propita Rear Admiral Rear Admiral

My spoiler is an assumption. It looked clearer on my iPad than on a bigger screen.

Just finished the latest Comic and I gotta say I don’t really care where it's going, it just feels like a Governor rehash all over again, I know we will eventually see Negan as Kirkman said so, I just hope it's a good long while before we do.
    [/QUOTE]

While I haven’t read the comics, I agree with this statement. I like the idea of the tv show being different from the comics, same initial setup, taken a slightly different direction.

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 16, 2014
  12. Neroon

Neroon Mod of Balance Moderator

Suppositions or not.... let's keep a lid on these things.

13. sojourner

Someone spoiled the ham.

14. Borgminister

Borgminister Admiral Moderator

Let alone the green eggs!

15. Sindatur

Sindatur The Gray Owl Wizard Admiral

Did anyone else have Green Day I Walk Alone, running through their head when Michonne was on her trek with her new "Pets" (Shadows)?

16. Mr. Adventure

Mr. Adventure Fleet Admiral Admiral

Well, they really got some pieces going in that episode. Great to see
    Carol
    again. But good lord, Tyreese leaving those kids behind, yeeesh.

Did Lauren's accent slip there?

17. Trekker4747

Trekker4747 Boldly going... Premium Member

Good episode, not too surprised by the various things that was revealed, we all likely knew Carol would return at some point (since the actress' name is still in the credits) all of the characters we saw we knew were likely still alive given either their popularity or the source material and we assumed the show wouldn't kill a baby. I was surprised to see Tara, not sure why I kind of assumed she would be joining the show in some capacity but I guess I forgot about her during the hiatus.

Lizzie is starting to get damn creepy, I partly assumed she was going to smoother Judith there. (Not intentionally, but accidentally by the way she was trying to quiet her.)

I've no knowledge of what goes on next in the comics/what arc they're doing next but I assume it doesn't go well. ;)

And, yeah, I think officially we can now say they clearly had no "back up" plan as it does seem everyone is wandering with no regroup plan. Yeah, we're still a day or so out for everyone's story lines but it's clear they're scattered, lost, and all seem to be going to this new settlement/town.

Actress who plays Tara is on Talking Dead, she's being a real fun guest!

18. dansigal

dansigal Captain Captain

There's not a doubt in my mind she was at least somewhat purposely trying to smother Judith. The younger girl was the one freaking out about Judith crying the most, but you could also see in the way she took joy in a happy Judith that she would never consider harming her. Lizzy is going to be a problem...but I think her character is also being used as the show's example of what growing up in this new world is going to start doing to a lot of children.

One thing I think this half of the season has gotten right so far is that they've made walkers threatening and creepy again.

19. wissaboo

wissaboo Fleet Captain Fleet Captain

I totally think she was trying to kill her. She started just to keep her quiet but started to enjoy it

20. sojourner

So, now that we've seen Lizzie killing bunnies does anyone still doubt she was the one dissecting rats back at the prison?