All Scale Trek - a new Trek modeling forum

Discussion in 'Fan Art' started by trynda1701, Nov 8, 2012.

1. trynda1701

trynda1701 Commodore Commodore

Somewhere in the darkest reaches of the Universe!
    I don't think I've seen this mentioned here yet, so here's a link to a new Trek modeling forum.

http://www.allscaletrek.com/index.php

Caters for many scales, starting at the gaming miniatures scales (1/3788, 1/2500 etc) and going up from there. Thought Trek gamers here might find it interesting. Just posted about it on TMP, SCN as well as my Trek related Yahoo Groups.

Mark

2. Patrickivan

Patrickivan Fleet Captain Newbie

Cool forum! Lot's of good models. Thanks!

3. trynda1701

You're welcome!

4. Xen

Xen Cadet Newbie

Thank you both for the kind words. :techman: I'd add that AST also delves into Toys, Props and general Collectables.

By the way, I'm just wondering why this is under Fan Art. :confused:
    Isn't there a section where folks can advertize their non-commercial sites here?

5. Satyrquaze

Satyrquaze Vice Admiral Admiral

Nice site, I just joined! :)

6. trynda1701

So, anyone else joined the All Scale Trek forum?

It looks like it's developing into a nice forum, and not just for Trek kit modelers. It caters for gaming miniatures, collectables and toys (Playmates), costumes and props too. I joined up mainly because of my interest in FASA scale starship miniatures, but I will be posting some stuff about my RPG 25/28mm minis as well now I realise how much more wide ranging the forums interests are.

It's a friendly place, and you'll be more than welcome if you come along. There are a few folk from the Starship Modeler Star Trek forum, the Starship Combat News forum and Brad Torgersens FASA STSTCS forum as well. But the more the merrier, eh? Help turn it into a dynamic and wide ranging Trek modeling and collectables forum.

Mark

7. Albertese

Albertese Commodore Commodore

Yeah, I've been lurking there a bit, though I haven't actually joined up yet. I may, especially when the TOS Adversary Cadet Series 1:2500 comes out next year! I have big ideas for that little kit...

--Alex

8. Dukhat

Dukhat Admiral Admiral

I'll most likely be joining there soon, as I'm looking forward to showing off my replicas of all the DS9 kitbashes (minus the tug, since I have no idea what was used for the main body of it). Here's the list:

1. Centaur - complete
    2. Curry - complete
    3. Bradford - complete
    4. Jupp - in process, all parts acquired
    5. Yeager - in process, all parts acquired
    6. Elkins - unbuilt, all parts acquired
    7. Hutzel - unbuilt, all parts acquired
    8. Antares - unbuilt, all parts acquired

I decided not to build the Raging Queen either, as the Curry was so close to the design that I consider them the same class of ship, and I'd basically just be building another Curry.

9. Xen

Xen Cadet Newbie

That's an impressive list! You should post your WIP pics too. :)