TV Ratings (Monday 21st February) + Sunday

Discussion in 'TV & Media' started by Jax, Feb 22, 2011.

1. Jax

Jax Admiral Admiral

-Total Viewers:
    CBS: 10.13 million, ABC: 9.90, Fox: 9.18, NBC: 6.11, CW: 1.55

-Adults 18-49:
    ABC: 3.1 rating/8 share, CBS: 3.0/8, Fox: 2.8/7, NBC: 1.5/7, CW: 0.7/2

CBS

ABC

FOX

NBC

CW

Sunday and more to come

2. bigdaddy

bigdaddy Vice Admiral Admiral

Fox really is in trouble, well all networks are. Fox has yet to find any real replacements to House and Bones and those shows are in their final chapters. I like Chicago Code, but it's just the same as everything else Fox has thrown at the wall.

3. Angel4576

Angel4576 Rear Admiral Rear Admiral

Fox, NBC, CW, all fcuked.

Mad Love looks like it's in trouble as well.

4. Quinton O'Connor

Quinton O'Connor Commodore Commodore

Just put Hugh Laurie and David Boreanaz on "Fringe" as a mad scientist from another dimension and a jaded vampire from another television series, respectively! :techman:

5. gh4chiefs

gh4chiefs Rear Admiral Rear Admiral

I'm not sure what this says about the TV viewing public as a whole, but the fact that 2.5 Men got more viewers as repeat than any other new show that night just jumps out at me as :wtf:.

6. bigdaddy

That they are trash, but didn't we already know that? ;)

7. gh4chiefs

gh4chiefs Rear Admiral Rear Admiral

Well yeah we always knew that popular doesn't necessarily translate into quality, and vice versa.

I guess it also means we really, really like 2.5 men. :lol:

8. bigdaddy

The sad thing about the show is it's title, none of the "men" act like it. There is the wimp who they make gay jokes about that never stands up for himself, the sexist drug user and a fat kid who doesn't seem to do anything. It's sad when the kid is more of a man than the other two!

Of course maybe the show has evolved (yeah right! :guffaw:) since I have seen it a few years back on a rerun.

9. Jax

Jax Admiral Admiral

SUNDAY
    -Total Viewers:
    CBS: 10.40 million, ABC: 8.76, NBC: 5.76, Fox: 5.21

-Adults 18-49:
    Fox: 2.4 rating/7 share, ABC: 2.3/7, CBS: 2.2/6, NBC: 1.6/5

CBS

ABC

NBC

FOX

10. Angel4576

60 Minutes - Well I guess we know where all the old folks were between 8 and 9! :lol:

11. Jax

Jax Admiral Admiral

Mad Love is on the only network where a 2.8/7 gets you cancelled in the sitcom genre, talk about a tough crowd. However the rest of the CBS lineup is more than safe despite drops for Mike & Molly and Five-O.

Chuck not being a Universal show (WB) I cannot see NBC giving the show another season. However Chuck will be in the mid 70's for episodes after season 4, so WB may try to thrash out a deal with NBC to get a shorten season for those sydnication packages. The Cape is a total joke and Harry's Law is quite safe despite the demo issues though I wonder if NBC are considering a friday slot for the show next season ?

The Chicago Code is DEAD due to the demo...it was never going to suit the typical FOX demo viewer and FOX strikes out again with a non 24 lead out for House (Should of left Fringe there :p).

The Bachelor is bad bews for 90120 & Gossip Girl because the ABC smash hit is sucking up the 18-34 female demo they crave. Simple fact the ratings are awful and how both shows and The CW stay on the air is beyond me. Smallville ends this season, Supernatural most likely next season and TVD will have year by year erosion placing it under 3 million by season 4...

The CW will be gone within 5 years.

12. Angel4576

5 years? A little optimistic I think! :lol:

Harry's Law - that Demo needs to stabilise otherwise that's toast, despite the total viewership.

13. Captain Craig

Captain Craig Vice Admiral Admiral

Whatever gives $#*! My Dad Says a thin ray of hope the better. Keep dropping Mad Love.

14. Mr Light

Mr Light Admiral Admiral

Why do they bother airing Am Dad at 7:30? How many people even know it's on that early? I know I missed it the first two weeks it was new there, since on my TV Listings I start at 8pm. Why don't they just save those so they can have more new episodes at a time in the two hour block?

15. bigdaddy

Most of us didn't think it would last this long.

16. Jax

Jax Admiral Admiral

CBS will most likely cancel both anyway, I would of liked to see My Dad Says have one shot at the Monday 8:30 slot, I felt CBS always got it wrong with it leading out of the younger skewing TBBT....

I would of extended the Shanter show to 22 episodes and aired those 4 episodes in this slot to give it a chance with Mad Love debuting in March to a short season of 10-12 episodes...and highest ratings wins unless they both sucked really bad ;)

RoE will not move back to the slot IMO because it will get a good bump for being with TBBT.