*Spock/Zachary Quinto Appreciation Zone*

Discussion in 'Star Trek Movies: Kelvin Universe' started by Cassy4, Jun 28, 2009.

1. Cassy4

Cassy4 Lieutenant Junior Grade Red Shirt

Love this interview!!!! They are hillarious together and I was cracking up whenever CP called William Shatner "The Shat."

2. diftorhehsmusma

diftorhehsmusma Lieutenant Commander Red Shirt

lovin it!!! :drool:

i watched a couple other interview clips as well, and at one point he is so funny, saying how much he loves leonard nimoy and any time leonard wants to hang with him, he's down. totally.

technically quinto is just outside my age range, but i would make an exception in his case, no question.
    he rocks spock. pulls off that whole simmering-beneath-the-surface thing very well. and i know we can count on him to continue performing admirably. the next film got green-lit before this one even came out! not sure how we are supposed to wait for two years, but this helps!

keep the pics coming, ladies! i am not such an internet ghuru that i could post some of my own or know where to find any that ya'll probably haven't already seen. but i will definitely be checking back here.

3. Yeoman Randi

Yeoman Randi Vice Admiral Admiral

GAH! Because i am coming off of a virus from hell, i have to limit myself to physical activity right now.....so i have been spending wa-ay too much time searching the web for videos and pics of BOTH Quinto and Pine.

i just discovered some clips on UTUBE of Zachary on an old television show called Off Center from 2001. I don't think i can post links here yet as i have not been a member for two weeks yet....

but i'm sure if you go to UTUBE and type Zachary Quinto in 'Off-Centre' in the search field you'll find it. He is just too cute!

4. Yeoman Randi

Yeoman Randi Vice Admiral Admiral

Sorry, forgot to mention that John Cho is in there as well!

Ok, so now i just found one of him on an old show called HAUNTED with Matthew Fox. Search "Zachary Quinto on Haunted"

You all may have seen these before, so please forgive me if this is old stuff for you~

I really need to step away from the computer now!

5. Cassy4

Trekgirl, I've been spending much more time than necessary looking for ZQ and CP interviews as well. And I don't even have the excuse of getting over a virus.;)

Found this hilariously funny interview of him on Ellen Degeneres. It's really, really cute/funny. Really shows off his goofy side. Here is the web adress:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g-idou6MJlE&feature=fvst

6. LadyPenelope

LadyPenelope Lieutenant Junior Grade Red Shirt

I'm loving the Quinto Appreciation Zone!
    Speshly the pictures lol. He just looks incredible, like all the time!
    And then there's all the brilliant acting stuff too.

Yay!

:bolian:

7. NileQT87

NileQT87 Commander Red Shirt

8. Crusher Disciple

Crusher Disciple Admiral Admiral

I'm watching the end of So NoTORIous. Sasan's so bitchy when Tori forces him to be her personal assistant. :rommie:

9. Crusher Disciple

10. Temis the Vorta

Temis the Vorta Fleet Admiral Admiral

Wow. That's the first time I've seen that pic. I imagine it's made the rounds by now...?:bolian:

11. diftorhehsmusma

diftorhehsmusma Lieutenant Commander Red Shirt

this is far from my fave, don't think you were missing anything. this one is airbrushed to the point that they look like a couple of life-size action figures. too bad too, as there are plenty of us who enjoy both of them in all their imperfect human glory. :drool:

12. Tribbles

Tribbles Commander Red Shirt

CD, I loved that interview with Nimoy and Quinto! I hadn't seen it before, so thanks for the link. Nimoy is too precious for words. I love his warning to Brad! :lol:

13. gimpy117

gimpy117 Commander Red Shirt

14. NileQT87

NileQT87 Commander Red Shirt

Yep, I still am loving the brain-licking picture. LOL.

Some big, beautiful eyes under big, beautiful Sybrows:

[​IMG]

Aww:

[​IMG][​IMG]

Quelle beauté:

[​IMG]

What a pretty smile:

[​IMG]

And LMAO at Sarmy finding a scene where Spock's hair moves:

[​IMG]

15. indranee

indranee Vice Admiral Admiral

hmm... he has kind of a "crazed" look in his eyes there. a very intense gaze. I can totally understand why Sylar is so convincing :p

16. Tribbles

"Sybrows?" Hee! I love it. Those eyebrows are epic. It must have seemed like sacrilege to shave them to accomodate the Spock role, but I'm glad they grew back in full force.

Ha ha, Spock's hair bouncing as he runs... :lol: I also think it's funny how he holds his right hand in that gif. Stiff-looking, but it seems appropriate for Spock.

17. Cassy4

That interview was epic...and hillarious.:) When you click on the link, below that video clip is the Saturday Night Live one. It's awesome- it has Zach, Chris Pine, and Leonard Nimoy. If you haven't watched it I'd reccomend it.

18. Crusher Disciple

I watched the movie again tonight, and I watched that wig flop.

I wonder, did Nimoy's hair ever flop? It always looked so plastered down.

19. Tribbles

I saw it when it aired. :D Nimoy steals the show again!

20. M'Sharak

M'Sharak Definitely Herbert. Maybe. Moderator

I think it may have moved slightly once or twice, when they had the wind machines turned on 'High', but mostly it couldn't. I remember reading that on the series they used to use some ungodly amount of hair spray every day of shooting to ensure that it stayed in place.