New figures for 2010 including a look at 11th Doctor

Discussion in 'Doctor Who' started by Samurai8472, Jan 7, 2010.

1. Demonland

Demonland Commodore Commodore

My business does very nicely. :)

I also don't drink, smoke or go out much and Doctor Who is my only vice. If my wife (and 2 yo daughter through my wife) are allowed to shop till they drop, then I'm allowed to buy Doctor Who merch. :p

2. The

The Rear Admiral Rear Admiral

Amen, brother! I don't blame you. I'd do exactly the same thing. Keep the pics coming! :techman:

3. Winterwind

Winterwind Commodore Commodore

Oh sure, you like his pics but not mine... Well phooey on you!

And I've never believed Kirk was from Iowa. I think he just lived there for a while. Iowa is largely filled with Radars. How a kewl cat like Kirk could be from there... ;)

4. The

:lol: First of all, I'm sorry for not expressing my adoration for your pictures, publicly. Sometimes I forget to post my thoughts. Second, Radar is THE MAN and any person who says he isn't is a damn Canadian!

....oh wait.... :angel: :lol:

5. Samurai8472

Samurai8472 Admiral Admiral

Maybe you should check out some of your local Comic stores if there are any in driving distance.

I was surprised too. My mom was told about an indian store that sold Vindalo. We drove to the area and I noticed the comic store.

The only Doctor Who merchandise I previously saw was one witch and a judoon warrior at a Cd and hobby shop in the mall.

Imagine my surprise entering the comic store and seeing

the third doctor's sonic screwdriver

6th doctor blue outfit variant.

Black and white Hartnell

Third Doctor

Sea Devil

Fifth Doctor in 4th doctor clothing

Cybermen

6. Joy

Joy Commodore Commodore

Lookie what I found (and bought!) at Toys 'R' Us in Independence, MO, this weekend!

(click to make big!)
    [​IMG]

It's my very first Doctor Who action figure, though I'd already ordered my Blue Coat version of my beloved Six through Amazon.

7. OmahaStar

OmahaStar Disrespectful of his betters Admiral

Such a handsome man. :)

8. Professor Zoom

Professor Zoom Admiral Admiral

Bestest Doctor evah! :techman:

9. Admiral_Young

Admiral_Young Fleet Admiral Admiral

Whenever I go into my local comic shop they're sold out of all the good Doctor Who figures and merch. I just order stuff online now...and Demonland that is an outstanding collection, I noticed though that there was one display notch empty? Is that a future addition?

10. Winterwind

I have. And I've also repeatedly tried to educate them but they're clueless. They all deal with Diamond for distribution, they've never heard of UT (or CO for that matter) and the one guy thinks that Diamond keeps him up to date when the only figures he has are pegwarmers from Series1, 2 and 3. If your newest figure is Brannigan that Cat Man...

Radar was an annoying little you know what. I kept hoping he'd step on a mine. Klinger was THE MAN, not Radar. As for being Canadian... would you like to meet my hockey stick? ;)

11. The

Only a "foreigner" could be so blind.... :p :angel:

Klinger was a cross-dressing moron. Walter "Radar" O'Reilley ran that camp. Once he left the show, the show was over.

Sorry, I couldn't hear you above all the "Eh?".... :angel: :lol: ;)

12. Winterwind

Actually, the show was pretty much over about the time Alan Alda assumed near total control. As for Klinger cross-dressing, he did it in the finest tradition of the British stage, playing a part he hoped would get him out of the army.

Only you Yanks would think that "Eh?" is Canadian in origin. We all live in igloos too in case you're wondering.

And how many smilies can you put into a post here? Wow.

Back on topic... Any one else thinking of ordering from the UK to get their hands on those gorgeous Revenge of the Cybermen and Remembrance of the Daleks sets? I've been giving it some thought but I want to wait a while longer and see if UT will get them for those of us over here first.

13. The

Yeah, I agree. Actually, for me, Seasons One-Five is the only MASH I genuinely enjoy. And, tbh, I love 1-3 the most. The Trapper/Henry Era was what I love about that show. That's when it was perfect for me.

:lol: That's okay, we're all meat-eating barbarians here... ;)

:lol: :p Why do you ask? :confused: :lol: ;) :rofl: :techman:

14. Winterwind

Yeah, I was going to say the same about Trapper and Henry's time. And Frank... I loved that character. So well done by the late Larry Linville. But Potter and Charles had some great moments too from S5 onwards.

Hmm... we're way off topic here. ;)

15. Samurai8472

Samurai8472 Admiral Admiral

Finally got a sunstar part 2 time machine. Ofcourse I had to recreate this T-Shirt

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

16. Chris3123

Chris3123 Vice Admiral Admiral

I got that very same DeLorean myself a while back, and I was also thinking of recreating that shirt! I just couldn't find the right size screwdriver to get the thing off the base.

17. Starkers

Starkers Admiral Admiral

You need to click on the pic, I know if looks like Five but unfortunately it's Six...although in fairness he never looked better than when he was wearing Davison's duds... :lol:

18. The

...someone (*cough*starkers*cough*)is starting to show their jealousy of the Sixth Doctor....again....... :angel:

19. OmahaStar

OmahaStar Disrespectful of his betters Admiral

I know. Such petty jealousy. Tsk tsk.

20. Starkers

Starkers Admiral Admiral

Would you two like a room? (possibly one with some kind of multi coloured quilt on the bed?) :D