What games are you playing currently?

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by charlhussey, Apr 29, 2010.

1. Haggis and tatties

Haggis and tatties Vice Admiral Admiral

I have been thoroughly enjoying Resident evil 5 on coop, fantastic game.

2. Jax

Jax Admiral Admiral

Indeed, I've done the game on all modes and I would say the DLC's are worth a punt too.

Last edited: Nov 26, 2010
  3. BigFoot

BigFoot Admiral Admiral

^ Yeah Aragorn and I played through the main campaign in co-op and it was definitely a lot of fun, especialy with Playstation Move.

I got Gran Turismo 5 and Need for Speed: Hot Pursuit today and I spent a couple of hours playing each game.

4. Aragorn

Aragorn Fleet Admiral Admiral

I'd have to say RE5 isn't that great of a game. :p

But co-op made it fun. :)

Now I'm playing Call of Duty: World at War on co-op.

5. Haggis and tatties

Yeah i got the gold edition, just completed the first run through, fantastic coop stuff, now were heading for a normal run through and this time will be looking for those emblems.:)

6. Jax

Jax Admiral Admiral

^ They do take some time, RE 5 was one of the few games I got 100% achievements then they brought out the DLC with new ones :devil: and I never plan to buy versus so I'll just have to be happy with what I have.

I really hope we get a new console RE game soon, I would like to see stories of Claire, Leon and Ada to get a finale like Chris & Jill.

7. Servo

Servo Rear Admiral Rear Admiral

8. SPCTRE

SPCTRE Badass Admiral

Can't wait to get my hands on both of them, especially GT5 :techman:

9. Haggis and tatties

After the coop in this game i will certainly be buying the next game at launch, just having so much great gaming in coop with this one.:techman:

10. Herkimer Jitty

Herkimer Jitty Rear Admiral Rear Admiral

11. Kemaiku

Kemaiku Admiral Admiral

Sonic Colours (DS)

12. Lor'Vela

Lor'Vela Captain Captain

^ I'll be getting the Wii version soon. Apparently it's a game that breaks the Sonic Cycle. :eek:

Currently playing vanilla Bridge Commander. No mods, no foundation plugin, no NanoFX or anything else that can cause instability and broken single player.

13. Mr Light

Mr Light Admiral Admiral

Beat Assassin's Creed Brotherhood tonight. The ending really pissed me off but in a good way. How could they do that!!! :mad: I'm very curious to see WHY that event happened in the next one because that was a real WTF moment.

14. BigFoot

BigFoot Admiral Admiral

I spent five hours playing GT5 yesterday. ;) Man it's a lot of fun playing it with a steering wheel.

15. Captain Pike

Captain Pike Rear Admiral Rear Admiral

Forced myself away from RDR. Went and picked up GT5.

It's okay, I guess. Amazing range of cars (though some odd inclusions & notable exceptions - multiple versions of very similar models, but no Porsche's for instance - though that's probably due to the licensing being tied up) though only 20 tracks. Underneath it all, it's the same old thing though. Follow the blue line. Stop on the red bits. It's great having the Top Gear test track on hand. It's fun, to a point. It's a fairly familiar distraction though.

Can't wait to get back to RDR...

16. acappellasaurus

acappellasaurus Fleet Captain Fleet Captain

Playing COD: Black Ops on XBOX 360. Also just got the Kinect accessory, and am having fun with the family playing Dance Central and Kinect Adventures. My wife is using the YourShape Fitness Evolved game, and says it is loads better than anything on the Wii. She likes the freedom from a controller and balance board. The kids love Kinectimals too, and find it super easy to use.

Not thrilled about the lack of Netflix support, but I figure it's coming. Have used the video chat to talk to the in-laws in another state, and we really like not having to clamor around the small laptop screen and camera.

17. SPCTRE

SPCTRE Badass Admiral

^ Sounds like your family fits right into the target audience :techman:

Still re-playing The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion - about 70 hours in, so this playthrough should last another 50 hours or so. Probably a lot more though, as I haven't spend much time on exploring yet.

18. judge alba

judge alba senior street judge Commodore

just got given 'naughty' bear' on the ps3. going to give it a go once i've cleaned out my ps3

19. Jono

Jono Rear Admiral Rear Admiral

Just about finished with another run through MechCommander 2 and half way through Evil Genius.

20. Robert Maxwell

Robert Maxwell memelord Premium Member

MechCommander 2 is a lot of fun. I wish they'd make another one.