Ships seen on Cartoon Series

Discussion in 'General Trek Discussion' started by JamesSmith, Jul 17, 2009.

1. JamesSmith

JamesSmith Lieutenant Commander

Has anyone seen any ship or station or shuttle of Star Trek in any cartoon series, the Enterprise and the Klingon battle cruiser are seen in TAS, the Enterprise, the Enterprise-A, the Enterprise-D, the Reliant, the Klingon battle cruiser, the TNG shuttlecraft and the ship (which looks like the USS Enterprise-D and the Enterprise-E mixed together) in some episodes of Family Guy, the Enterprise-D and the NX-01 are seen in Futurama Bender's Game.

2. Jono

Jono Rear Admiral Rear Admiral

DS9 was in an episode of Futurama, Farnsworth destroyed it with the ship's high beams. It was the episode when everyone gets de-aged and travel to the Fountain of Aging.

The Enterprise (original or A) was in an episode of The Simpsons as part of Star Trek XII: So Very Tired

3. votd

votd Commander Red Shirt

I love that one, "Scotty raise the shields", "It's nay good sir, I cannae reach the control panel!"

4. sbk1234

sbk1234 Rear Admiral Rear Admiral

Again with the Klingons!

5. Freman

Freman Fleet Captain Fleet Captain

I'm pretty sure that was an episode of The Critic (unless it was the episode of The Simpsons that guest starred the Critic ???).

Edit: Nope, you're right it was The Simpsons. There must've been some other Star Trek parody on The Critic that I was thinking of.

6. ShamelessMcBundy

ShamelessMcBundy Fleet Admiral Admiral

"Captain's log. The ship is cold and damp. I complain ... but nobody listens."

7. pureTREKKER

pureTREKKER Lieutenant Red Shirt

Voyager appeared on The Simpson's on the episode "Homerazzi" as the finale.

As I remembered, Dr. Hibbert was dressed as Tuvok, and Lenny was dressed as Seven of Nine.

"Oh Captain Janeway, your mission ended too soon, too soon." Homer then sobs and runs away.:rommie:

I'll always remember that one.

8. JamesSmith

JamesSmith Lieutenant Commander

On the episode of Sonic Underground, Manic is riding on a red hoverboard (a reference of Back to the Future part 2), it looks like the Federation mission scout ship from Star Trek: Insurrection, albeit of long fits. It was damaged by the SwatBots.

9. AdmiralGarak

AdmiralGarak Rear Admiral Rear Admiral

Here's the scene from Bender's Game:
    [yt]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mHk7ZkbWo4A[/yt]

(Takei gets the best line in the movie. :lol:)

Oddly enough, Bakula's ship looks like the original Enterprise while Takei's looks like the NX-01.

Last edited: Feb 6, 2010
  10. carlisha57

carlisha57 Cadet Newbie

Ships are common on Cartoon Series,DS9 was in an episode of Futurama, Farnsworth destroyed it with the ship's high beams. It was the episode when everyone gets de-aged and travel to the Fountain of Aging.The captains of ships looks much funny.