Star Trek: Starships Model/Magazine Subscription

Discussion in 'General Trek Discussion' started by trekker670, May 21, 2013.

1. mythme

mythme Commodore Commodore

I'm getting the Equinox and Marauder next month

I'm still wondering when the AGT Enterprise is coming

2. trekker670

trekker670 Fleet Captain Fleet Captain

I was charged last week, so I'd expect the shipment in about another week or two.

3. Kevman7987

Kevman7987 Fleet Captain Fleet Captain

Assuming all things stay the same, having received April's shipment in late March, I am fully expecting that May's shipment will come before the end of April.

Because I seem to have only been charged for 2 ships and a new binder, I wonder when the JJprise will get its American release? I know many people don't like the design, but I thought it looked swell/neat/cool.

4. Sans

Sans Lieutenant Commander Red Shirt

I don't care for the design myself, but my overwhelming desire to go Pokemon (ie collect them all) on this collection insures that I will get it.

5. Johnny Rico

Johnny Rico Rear Admiral Rear Admiral

IIRC frm the Eaglemoss website, the AGT "Future Ent-D" was the one year Loyalty gift for the US, so we probably won't get that till near October for the subscribers who started at the beginning. Why they shipped out all 3 loyalty gifts so quickly for UK subscribers is a bit of a mystery to me.

6. Stevil2001

Stevil2001 Vice Admiral Admiral

I'm not a subscriber, but the Equinox came in at my comic shop last week.

7. Sans

Sans Lieutenant Commander Red Shirt

The site now says on the 10th shipment. Sixth for the plaque. I asked over the weekend and mine plaque will be shipped in 3 months.

8. Toxteth O´Grady

Toxteth O´Grady Captain Captain

Received my Equinox and Ferengi Marauder, plus my next binder, today. Equinox looks really, really good. I haven't had a chance to take either out of their boxes yet, as I'm currently at work, but I like what I see. Only trouble is I've completely run out of space on my shelf.

9. Markonian

Markonian Fleet Admiral Moderator

Still waiting on the D'Deridex and Voyager shipment in Germany. I was charged on April 4th, and have been awaiting the shipment eagerly since then. Too bad the website is not fully function yet.

By the way, I've been checking shops in Leipzig and Hamburg and found no Collection anywhere. I would've thought they'd include Issue 1 in their portfolio. Everywhere you look, it's just Star Wars this and Star Wars that.

Anyway, I wonder whether they'll correct the Defiant misprint for the European and Australian release.

10. Johnny Rico

Johnny Rico Rear Admiral Rear Admiral

Well, OK...since the next shipment (Equinox (Nova-class) and Marauder) are Issues #15 and #16...that would make for shipment #8. So, if #10 is the case now, that would make June's shipment the one to include the Future Ent-D.

11. Kpnuts

Kpnuts Rear Admiral Rear Admiral

Received the Stargazer and Bajoran Solar Sail. Really great models, the former especially. I could have done with the saucer being a bit thicker but overall it's really good meaty.

Just concerned next month's Enterprise-E will be tiny like the Excelsior.

12. Ethros

Ethros Vice Admiral Admiral

^ Any chance of some pics? Especially the Stargazer :)

13. Toxteth O´Grady

Toxteth O´Grady Captain Captain

I'm really looking forward to the Stargazer. Very underused starship design. Am I right that the Constellation-class was only ever seen on TNG?

14. Markonian

Markonian Fleet Admiral Moderator

Yes, but it also appeared on some Star Trek: Stargazer novel covers.

It looks like a forerunner to the Cheyenne and/or Prometheus-classes with its nacelle arrangement.

Last edited: Apr 25, 2014
  15. RAMA

RAMA Admiral Admiral

16. Kpnuts

Kpnuts Rear Admiral Rear Admiral

Some very quick pics with terrible lighting...

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

17. trekker670

trekker670 Fleet Captain Fleet Captain

I just got my latest shipment. Overall really good, but I'm a little disappointed with the paint job on the Marauder, almost to the point of making me think I got a bad one. It looks very faded, almost like they were running out of paint in the sprayer.

18. Richard Baker

Richard Baker Commodore Commodore

I see what you mean about the Stargazer saucer in the your photos- it looks to be only half as thick as it should be....

19. T'Cal

T'Cal Commodore Commodore

I just received the K'Tang class Klingon ship as well as Voyager. All have been high quality pieces well worth the price.

I wish they would come out with a collection of Enterprises like what was shown on the wall in the E-D's conference room in the first couple of seasons: lightly detailed half ships, to scale, painted gold, on a large plaque, etc.

20. Ethros

Ethros Vice Admiral Admiral

Thanks. Nice. I wasn't gonna bother with this one but now I'm tempted...