Batman: Arkham Asylum (Video Game)

Discussion in 'Science Fiction & Fantasy' started by nx1701g, Feb 13, 2009.

1. nx1701g

nx1701g Admiral Admiral

I only know of the Joker and Harley as confirmed - though in the one teaser trailer I thought I saw Killer Croc.

Wikipedia lists:
    Amygdala (Unconfirmed)
    Bane
    Harley Quinn
    Joker
    Killer Croc
    Mister Freeze (Unconfirmed - but a voice actor is listed)
    Penguin (Unconfirmed)
    Poison Ivy
    Riddler
    Scarecrow (Unconfirmed - but a voice actor is listed)
    Zsasz

Last edited: Feb 14, 2009
  2. Admiral_Young

Admiral_Young Fleet Admiral Admiral

I saw the first trailer on Spike TV's video game show just prior to Christmas or around that time and really enjoyed it. This looks pretty cool...

3. Gojirob

Gojirob Rear Admiral Rear Admiral

I hated Batman : Vengeance too. Any game that won't *let* you play it until you're past the tutorial loses points right away in my book. Most controls are just not so obscure that you need such a thing.

4. nx1701g

nx1701g Admiral Admiral

^ I remember vengeance and agree about the tutorial. I found that game predictable though and easily beatable. The only trouble I had with it was in the second level and trying to rescue the Joker at the end of the game.

5. Capt_Piett

Capt_Piett Rear Admiral Rear Admiral

The only thing is the Penguin, Bane, and I think Croc have never been housed at Arkham. I think they were always housed at Blackgate because they were never "crazy". I think the Riddler did time there too.

I wish I could remember the series, but there was somethign done after Arkham had been destroyed (can't remember why) that had the Akham Inamtes versus the Black Gate inmates in a softball game....would love to find those issues again...

6. nx1701g

nx1701g Admiral Admiral