Game Star Trek A to Z

Discussion in 'General Trek Discussion' started by GemHaters, Feb 8, 2012.

1. Orac

Orac Fleet Admiral Admiral

A is for Aldeberan Whisky. It's green.
    B is for Bones, the quick-witted Southern doctor with a bottle of whiskey.
    C is for Chang. One eyed Klingon bastard.
    D is for Denobulan smiles. Wider than most humans thought.
    E is for Emergency Transporter Armbands.
    F is for Fabrini Instrument of Obedience. " Know what it is to be our enemy before to be our friend."
    G is for Garak's tailor shop on the DS9 Promenade.
    H is for Heisenberg compensators.
    I is for Immoral acts carried out in secrecy by agents of Section 31.
    J is for Juliana Tainer. Data's mom.
    K is for the Klingon High Council, source of political infighting, intrigue and violence for centuries.
    L is for LaForge. Chief Engineer and Gobbledegook Master.
    M is for Magnetic Containment Bottle. Aka; the bowling ball.
    N is for Nimbus III. The Planet of Galactic Peace.
    O is for Ophiucus III, the destination of Harry Mudd and his three women when they were intercepted and beamed aboard the Enterprise.
    P is for Plomeek Soup. Which I'll handfeed to T'Pol in her quarters.
    Q is for Quark, very briefly the Grand Nagus of the Ferengi Alliance in 2369.
    R is for Red Knobs. AKA Bussard Hydrogen Collectors.
    S is for the Syrranites of 22nd century Vulcan, devoted adherents of the original teachings of Surak.
    T is for T'Pol's well-formed intellect. You thought I was going to say bum didn't you!
    U is for the United Federation of Planets, founded in San Francisco on Earth in the year 2161.
    V is for Vulcan dickery.

2. cooleddie74

cooleddie74 Fleet Admiral Admiral

The Warped Sector of the Demented Quadrant
    F is for Fabrini Instrument of Obedience. " Know what it is to be our enemy before to be our friend."
    K is for the Klingon High Council, source of political infighting, intrigue and violence for centuries.
    O is for Ophiucus III, the destination of Harry Mudd and his three women when they were intercepted and beamed aboard the Enterprise.
    S is for the Syrranites of 22nd century Vulcan, devoted adherents of the original teachings of Surak.
    T is for T'Pol's well-formed intellect. You thought I was going to say bum didn't you!
    U is for the United Federation of Planets, founded in San Francisco on Earth in the year 2161.
    V is for Vulcan dickery.
    W is for Warrior species of the known galaxy.

3. Orac

V is for Vulcan dickery.
    X is for Xindi Xenophobia.

4. Captain Rob

Captain Rob Rear Admiral Rear Admiral

V is for Vulcan dickery.
    Y is for Yellow Alert. Everyone in the corridors walk faster.

5. cooleddie74

V is for Vulcan dickery.
    Y is for Yellow Alert. Everyone in the corridors walk faster.
    Z is for Zaldans negotiating with Zek over rights to natural resources of the former Zetar.

6. Captain Rob

A is for Antimatter injector. It's stuck again. I guess I could be like Kirk and just kick the crap out of it.

7. cooleddie74

A is for Antimatter injector. It's stuck again. I guess I could be like Kirk and just kick the crap out of it.
    B is for Berengarian dragons. Vulcans like T'Pol and Spock seemed to be familiar with the species.

8. Orac

B is for Berengarian dragons. Vulcans like T'Pol and Spock seemed to be familiar with the species.
    C is for Chekov. He screams like a girl but has the constitution of a girly man.

9. cooleddie74

C is for Chekov. He screams like a girl but has the constitution of a girly man.
    D is for Deltan women. Bald and celibate. At least they're celibate around Earth humans and other Federation humanoids.

10. Orac

D is for Deltan women. Bald and celibate. At least they're celibate around Earth humans and other Federation humanoids.
    E is for Ekos. Planet of the Nazi's.

11. cooleddie74

F is for Ferengi Marauder spacecraft.

12. Orac

G is for Gomtuu.

13. cooleddie74

G is for Gomtuu.
    H is for Harry Mudd's alter ego when he first encountered the Enterprise crew: Captain Leo Walsh.

14. Orac

G is for Gomtuu.
    H is for Harry Mudd's alter ego when he first encountered the Enterprise crew: Captain Leo Walsh.
    I is for Iconian Orifices.

15. cooleddie74

G is for Gomtuu.
    J is for Journeys to unexplored worlds and star systems.

16. Orac

G is for Gomtuu.
    K is for Klingon pants. They like 'em tight.

17. Captain Rob

G is for Gomtuu.
    L is for Leonard James Akaar. His Mom is CatWoman. The wackadoodle one.

18. cooleddie74

G is for Gomtuu.
    M is for Melakon of Ekos, the real power behind that world's Nazi regime.

19. Orac

G is for Gomtuu.
    N is for Neela. Bajoran assassin.

20. GNDN

GNDN Commodore Commodore

G is for Gomtuu.
    N is for Neela. Bajoran assassin.
    O is for Orb. Even though it looks like an hourglass in a box?