Older Equinox Fanfic.

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction' started by JMar, Oct 17, 2010.

1. JMar

JMar Ensign Newbie

2. Kaziarl

Kaziarl Commodore Commodore

It's not something I recognize. However the forum you link to shows a date of 2001, which is before I joined. Additionally, after I joined they did something to the forum here. Started using a new system if I recall properly. When that happened, a lot of older threads got pruned if they showed no sign of life.

It might still be around, and if so I hope someone comes in here to point you in the right direction.

An alternative that may or may not work would be to use the wayback machine. You might be able to pull up an older version of the forum that had this fanfic you're looking for. Or, with any luck, a version of the geocities site from just prior to when yahoo stopped giving us geocities. It could point you to a new site where they moved to, if they did.

3. Aaron McGuire

Aaron McGuire Commodore Commodore

I recall this fic. It was good stuff. Alas, as The Klingon Ghoul/Kaziarl said I this story may have been lost in the sands of time. The Wayback Machine does have some of it in their archive, but not all of it.

At the time these guys were the best on the board and I really hope you can find it. If anyone knows how to track down these guys they might have it archived on an old machine or something.

Aaron McGuire

4. JMar

JMar Ensign Newbie

Hey guys,

Thanks for the direction but no luck...Kind of a bummer, but what can you do?

JMar

5. Captain Keel

Captain Keel Lieutenant Junior Grade Red Shirt

6. JMar

JMar Ensign Newbie

DUDE! That's awesome!

Thanks so much!

JMar

7. Captain Keel

Captain Keel Lieutenant Junior Grade Red Shirt

You're welcome! Happy to be of help. :)

8. JMar

JMar Ensign Newbie

Captain Keel,

Thanks for the link, it's unfortunate only the first part of the first story links to anything (as well as the ep. timewarp).

JMar

9. Starkers

Starkers Admiral Admiral

Man I don't post here anymore, but had to chime in cos this takes me back a bit!! I'm still amazed we got the whole shebang going, shame it didn't last longer, but as I recall Emperor Tiberious kinda rebooted the whole thang, which I think is where season 2 would have came in. I'm not even sure if I still possess a copy of my ep, but I'd be happy to repost it if I find it. Not sure how many authors are still on here re the other episodes though.

10. JMar

JMar Ensign Newbie

If you were able to find it that would be pretty cool.

I think the Equinox story is interesting (much like how Pegasus handled the cylon first strike vs how Galactica handled it).

JMar

11. Starkers

Starkers Admiral Admiral

I'll have a dig around...I shudder to imagine how bad my grammar's gonna be in it though :lol: