Question?

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by Lucas Picard, May 11, 2013.

1. Lucas Picard

Lucas Picard Ensign Newbie

Hi,

even though I'm new to Trekbbs.com and I'm just wondering that if its possible to advertise an Recruitment Request on this site because I am a member of the site called The Last Outpost and we do a Star Trek based games and other games included so I'm wondering if I am allowed this special request?

Lucas

2. MacLeod

MacLeod Admiral Admiral

I believe so, though I think the correct sub-forum is one of the Trek Fandom or Misc. Trek. Not sure which one exactly as I don't go into those sub-forums that often.

3. LoneDragon

LoneDragon Lieutenant Red Shirt

That is indeed a question! I can tell because of the little "?" at the end.

4. R. Star

R. Star Rear Admiral Rear Admiral

I would have figured the proper forum would be Trek gaming. I don't think it'd be a big deal too so long as he weren't just clearly repeatedly spamming or bumping advertising threads and actually just discussing it. But beyond that "think so" I'd wait for a mod to get back to you on that before I start doing it. They do come down on spamming/advertising pretty hard here.

5. Lucas Picard

well to me that ain't a spam or an ad, Im just getting people who might be interested online gaming that we use RPG-X which uses the same detail as Star Trek Voyager: Elite Force and everyone on The Last Outpost including myself makes their own story like if its in the future in time or Way before Starfleet exists but yeah I wait till then

6. Misfit Toy

Misfit Toy Caped Trek Mod Admiral

Lucas, our Gaming forum will get you a better response, I think. I'll move this thread over there.

7. Lucas Picard

fair enough i just wanted the answer really if i am allowed to post the recruitment post?

8. smiki

smiki Captain Captain

I believe Trek Gaming is the best sub-forum to post this to be honest. They even have RPG recruitment threads there! Exactly what you need.

Edit: Here's the thread. And, yes, you're allowed to post there obviously.

9. Lucas Picard

Thanks