House of Cards season 2, spoilers & speculation

Discussion in 'TV & Media' started by DarthTom, Feb 4, 2014.

1. DarthTom

DarthTom Fleet Admiral Admiral

House of Cards comes back on next Friday, Valentines day, 2.14.2014. I cannot wait. I love this show.

So what's your speculation for Frances and Claire? How about Zoe? Is she going to discover the truth?

Spoiler Speculation

2. The Habs Fan

The Habs Fan Commodore Commodore

I have no idea what angle season 2 is going to take, but the trailer is awesome. Also, it has gotten renewed for a 3rd season.

3. Guy Gardener

Guy Gardener Fleet Admiral Admiral

It's been a year.

You haven't watched the 3 seasons of the English version?

The 13 episodes of season one from the US season aired last year, corresponds to the first half of the English Season one which was only 4 episodes long.

:)

Here's what I foresee from airing 13 episodes on Valentines Day.

Those people in loving relationships are going to be having sex in front of the TV while watching season 2, which is going to create a lot of hormonal and emotional attachments to the show that it really hasn't earned.

And then Spacey takes his shirt off and starts talking dirty, which will seem like he's having thousands of threesomes with thousands of netflix subscribers simultaneously.

That's how that works.

4. DarthTom

Sounds like your jonesing to have a 3-way Guy Gartner. Would that be with another man or 2 women or 3 men including yourself? :devil:

5. bigdaddy

bigdaddy Vice Admiral Admiral

I haven't had anise three way in a long time....

Wait... This is a House of Cards topic. :lol:

6. DarthTom

It can be both. ;)

I predict for season 2 some of which we already know:

- Frank has gotten himself appointed Vice President

- Zoe is getting too close to the truth about Peter's death and is starting to ask dangerous questions

- Frank's assistant Stemper will either willingly or unwillingly take the blame for Russo's suicide/murder

- There is some hint - in all seriousness - that Frank may have had a homosexual relationship while at military school - and this will be a new bombshell that threatens to come out and torpedo his chance to be Prez

- Frank will try to set up the President for a fall to either be impeached or forced to resign to position himself as heir to the presidency.

- However because of aforementioned reasons it threatens his chances to take office.

7. Guy Gardener

Guy Gardener Fleet Admiral Admiral

Why pick Valentines Day to drop this?

It's like Christmas for Adults.

NO?

"Honey, I could have gotten you flowers, ad a nice dinner for Valentines, but instead I decided to do something a thousands times more Romantic: I subscribed us to Netflix!"

8. DarthTom

Meh - Anyone over 30 knows Valentines day is the worst day to go out to dinner - the most expensive day and furthermore the most difficult day of the year to get a decent dinner reservation.

"Honey, lets make dinner together and watch 10 episodes of House of Cards, and go out to dinner tomorrow when it's 1/2 the price for the same meal."

9. bigdaddy

Because anyone who wouldn't get laid any day of the year isn't the person who will go out, they will be watching Netflix anyways.

Want my number? ;)

10. Shaka Zulu

Shaka Zulu Commodore Commodore

I want to see a Canadian version of House Of Cards starring Paul Gross or Colm Feore.;)

11. DarthTom

It would be more entertaining with Rob Ford. Just imagine the sequences where Spacey talks at the camera replaced by Ford in drunkin ramblings with a crack pipe. ;)

12. bigdaddy

Ford's videos are already more entertaining than House of Cards, and a lot cheaper to make, and we get a lot more episodes. :lol:

Can't wait until Ford wins reelection.

13. Shaka Zulu

Shaka Zulu Commodore Commodore