VORLONS vs JEDIS

Discussion in 'Science Fiction & Fantasy' started by RobertScorpio, Mar 31, 2009.

?

Who wins..VORLONS vs JEDI

Poll closed Apr 10, 2009.
  1. JEDI...this isn't even a fair fight

3 vote(s)
    7.3%
  2. VORLONS...I agree. This isn't even a fair fight

36 vote(s)
    87.8%
  3. No winner..the universe would explode

2 vote(s)
    4.9%
  1. RobertScorpio

RobertScorpio Pariah

A friend of mine, a big time Star wars fan, asked me who I thought would win in a battle between the VORLON and The Jedi. We went back and forth but could not agree..

I went with the Vorlons because it seems to me that they have some of the Jedi's mind powers as well as others. Their ships, I think, would make toys of the Star Destroyers and other Star Wars ships..but he had good points too...

So..what about you all?? Who wins in this battle. We'll but this at the time of the SITH movie so that the Jedis have access to the Star Destroyers..heck, I'll even let them have a Death Star too...man to man battle (or whatever the Vorlons are) as well...

Rob

2. Mistral

Mistral Vice Admiral Admiral

NFW-Vorlons kick butt. 'Nuff said!

3. Davros

Davros Fleet Admiral Admiral

Neither would be able to stand up to the mighty Daleks

4. Vonstadt

Vonstadt Captain Captain

Madison Square Garden : Let's Go Rangers!
    Oh the Vorlons would have the Jedi for breakfast.

5. RobertScorpio

RobertScorpio Pariah

Well...I'm Glad. I like Yoda, but this will be good a "POLL" Result to show my delusioned friend...Which means the Jedis have lost both battles. One against the GUARDIANS OF THE UNIVERSE and now THE VORLONS.

I'll make him happy and stack the Jedis against the Power Rangers. Should be more of an equal fight I think..wink wink.

Rob

6. Lt. Trull

Lt. Trull Fleet Captain Fleet Captain

Mining colony Sol Asteroid belt, Sol System
    I'll have to go with the race that's billions of years old... the vorlons...

7. Brent

Brent Admiral Admiral

The Vorlons have planet killers, but without the weakness's of a deathstar, so they could go destroy Jedi worlds and all pretty easily.

8. miraclefan

miraclefan Commodore Commodore

Vorlons, they would see the jedi as nothing more then an ''annoyance'' to the mighty Vorlons! Oh and who the heck voted JEDI!? explain!

9. Brent

Brent Admiral Admiral

Also, consider Vorlons without their encounter suites, would the Jedi even see them? The Vorlons would make waste of the Jedi and the Jedi wouldn't even know what hit em!

10. miraclefan

^Also, consider Volons with out there encounter suits, are far more ''POWERFULL'' Plus most if not all the jedi got killed by laser blasts! from clonetroopers of all things! how pathetic is that!

11. roguephoenix

roguephoenix Captain Captain

the jedi are funny. good concept, wierd execution. the way they do things is like having jean grey use a weapon to fight. like driving 35mph in your lamborghini in the freeway. like a transformer trying to hide from humans by standing still instead of transforming into vehicle. a little ironic and a little silly because they'd rather not use their advantage in order to do things they need. they're capable of so much more than what they're doing and i'm supposed to feel for them that they're losing. there's probably something here i'm not getting but that's what they're like to me and it's frustrating to watch them. it's no wonder they got wiped out. they were just asking for it. carebears can probably take them out. >_<

i vote for vorlons... whoever they are.

12. miraclefan

Very well said!;) I love the fact you even voted for the vorlons, yet don't know who they are! that tells you right there that the jedi are ''overrated'':D

13. Lt. Trull

Lt. Trull Fleet Captain Fleet Captain

Mining colony Sol Asteroid belt, Sol System
    A Babylon five thing... dont worry bout it.

14. miraclefan

Seriously, three votes for the jedi? I'd love to hear from the ''wars'' fans who think the jedi would win! As far as I know, jedi mind tricks would not work on the mighty VORLONS!

15. Brent

Brent Admiral Admiral

The Jedi would be waving his hand frantically, and the Vorlon would just stand there and be like so when do we start, then instantly crush his brain through his thoughts

16. miraclefan

:guffaw:Damn straght! (KOSH voice) Jedi mind tricks will not work, on a being Far OLDER and more POWERFULL then you can IMAGINE! (Then splat! jedi brains all over the place!:eek: Kids, never make a Vorlon mad!

17. Meredith

Meredith Vice Admiral Admiral

Obey the Vorlon or smell your own burnt flesh in your mouth.

18. Skywalker

Skywalker Admiral Admiral

The Vorlons. A few Jedi would be able to put up a good fight, but the average Jedi would be toast.

19. hyzmarca

hyzmarca Fleet Captain Fleet Captain

Do the Jedi have any rules against using poisons? If not, they might be able to take out some Vorlons using certain chemical weapons.

20. miraclefan

Okay now lets get to the ships, do you see a jedi 'starfighter' putting up much of a fight against a VORLON 'fighter'? I don't think so. Or a fleet of jedi fighters and republc gunships ( Jedi don't even have there own battleships!) against a VORLON fleet ''WITH'' planetkiller? Don't think so!