Khan Side By Side Review

Discussion in 'Star Trek Movies I-X' started by austen_pierce, Aug 28, 2013.

1. Grant

Grant Commodore Commodore

Yep, it's all I watch as well. Gave away my TWOK Blu-ray.

2. Epsilon-9

Epsilon-9 Lieutenant Commander Red Shirt

Its more like a normal print or a off the shelf copy that was botched with lazy ass sat in front of computer screen that applied some disgusting colour tint who was colour-blind.

Paramount have got some answering and I think we should all get FREE copies them all since we own the VHS (Laseerdisc :techman:) DVD the son of the DVD the son of the DVD again with a few weeks or months between the bluray that had the same rotten colour and botched up 70mm six-track mag Dolby Stereo turned int a 7.1 is not needed.

The 7.1 is just a market campaign to get us to buy old films.

The 70mm road show Dolby mixes in THX sound system, was untouchable.

Someone else needs to get the prints and do new telecine with the framing totally exposed. Let us at home mask off the portions on the sides let us worry about that.

I want the whole frame of these scope films and one super35.

I want the full 70mm six-track mag master Dolby Stereo, uncompressed sound mix in my lap!

STAR TREK V had bad botch up of the dialogue panning that started off centered on the bluray, when it should be panned to stage right with half centre pan. Paramount must think we're dumb to not notice the colour botches and the soundtrack that carries millions of sounds. I have my Vulcan pointed ears pricked up and listening. :vulcan:

3. Disco

Disco Rear Admiral Rear Admiral

I don't know what laser disc is. So young!