Warehouse13"Macpherson" Discussion,and Grading thread

Discussion in 'Science Fiction & Fantasy' started by Buck Rogers, Sep 23, 2009.

?

Was tonights episode a Viewership record breaker?

Poll closed Oct 3, 2009.
  1. Excellent

12 vote(s)
    52.2%
  2. Above average

7 vote(s)
    30.4%
  3. Average

4 vote(s)
    17.4%
  4. Good

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. Poor

2 vote(s)
    8.7%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. Buck Rogers

Buck Rogers Captain Captain

Well in two hours the last episode of Season 1 will be complete,accept for the normal repeats.

So let us have a grand olde time discussing this episode,and please if anybody wants a discussion thread afterwards to PM me,and we'll see if there is enough interest to do so.

As Sherlock Holmes would surely state " The game is a foot"

Signed

Buck Rogers

2. T'Girl

T'Girl Vice Admiral Admiral

The whole idea of the government keeping those things secret maded me grind my teeth, so I stopped watching weeks ago.

3. SG-17

SG-17 Commodore Commodore

Well we found out that it wasn't the government that was running the Warehouse.

Anyway this episode feels a bit weird. I am not sure how to put it, its not bad at all though.

A sombrero artifact. Awesome.

4. Mr. Adventure

Mr. Adventure Fleet Admiral Admiral

Was I the only one thinking "Just shoot him already!" when Pete had the gun trained on him?

Let's encase him in carbonite, what could go wrong?

So Artie? Teleportation artifact?

5. Buck Rogers

Macpherson used Claudia,and Leana to gain access to the warehouse in order to destroy it was an insane bit of genus IMO,but is Artie killed in the explosion therefore trapping Pete and Myka.

I guess we'll won't know until summer to find out the fates of Artie,Pete,Claudia,and Mrs Frederics remember she had a vibe to turn around so who knows what happens next.

BTW I missed about 10-20 minutes of episode helping my mother to bed so I'll rewatch that first part.

Well I guess they're going on with the planned schedule for summer that is a shame the series was just getting in my skin,and a Winter schedule start would be enough of a break or does anybody want to continuing talking about speculating what will happen in Season two,because I hate Clifthangers.

Come on any more takers please

That's my 20 cents on this.

Signed

Buck Rogers

6. auntiehill

auntiehill The Blooness Premium Member

I'm pretty sure that Artie palmed some artifact in order to escape. He's too smart not to do so. Either that, or Mrs. Frederic had one handy when she returned.

I don't know if MacPherson ever had Claudia under his control. It may have been Lena the whole time---or, then again, maybe not.

My thought, exactly.

I like the repartee that the characters have, and this episode actually kept me guessing. It had real tension instead of cliches and formulaic plots. I really liked it.

Geez---another Summer show? Rats. I was just really getting into it.

7. Peter the Younger

Peter the Younger Commodore Commodore

I quite liked it - Macpherson is ever bit as clever as his reputation suggested he would be. Quite a shocker of an ending.
    At first I thought he might have had the Pheonix on him, but that would mean somebody else nearby would have to die. I suppose Lena might be a possible victim, but it seems unlikely they would off her and miss the chance to have them chase her down.

8. Forbin

Forbin Fleet Admiral Admiral

The only thing I want off about Lena is her clothes.

9. firehawk12

firehawk12 Fleet Admiral Admiral

There's a part of me that hopes Artie is dead, mainly because it would take huge cajones to have a cliffhanger that wasn't reset next season... but I have a feeling they'll manage to bring him back somehow.

Still, nice series as a whole.

10. BenRoethig

BenRoethig Fleet Captain Fleet Captain

I don't know if cliffhangers quite work with short season shows. The time between seasons is too long.

Genelle Williams will gorgeous isn't she.

11. Greg Cox

Greg Cox Admiral Premium Member

I don't think Macpherson was ever really using Claudia. That was just a red herring. It was Leena, posing as Claudia, all along.

12. propita

propita Rear Admiral Rear Admiral

What made Mrs. Frederic's suspicious that she told the driver to turn around?

Or did she just have to use the bathroom?

BTW, last week's episode, with the Regents? Gotta love how, when Mrs. Frederics tell "Romo" that the ball is in his court, she just ignores him and takes that HUGE bite of pie.

13. Buck Rogers

I guess I'm truly alone wishing for a short break,and season two starts in Feb 2010 .

I love the kids cup left in the case of the special glass goblet though that was fun.

I agree with Greg Cox it was in fact Leena posing as Claudia to split the team up,and she was either in love with James or he's still mind controling her with an artiefact.

well that's my 2 cents

Signed

Buck Rogers

14. Admiral Rem

Admiral Rem Commander Red Shirt

This show has much potential - I enjoyed the season finale and definitely look forward to season 2 (hopefully sooner than later.. but this is SYFY... we know how long it takes for them to air the next season for their shows....)

15. Bad Bishop

Bad Bishop Rear Admiral Rear Admiral

How was MacPherson convicted in the deaths of 5 firemen, 15 years ago? There would have been no way to prove in court that a mystical object (the Phoenix device) caused anyone to die.

16. Sakrysta

Sakrysta Vice Admiral Admiral

Great finale!

The nice thing about this show is that the premise is full of macguffins to make anything possible, including resurrection.

I think Mrs. Fredricks has the same "feelings" as Pete.

17. Mistral

Mistral Vice Admiral Admiral

I think Artie had the Phoenix artifact on him.

18. Peter the Younger

Peter the Younger Commodore Commodore

Good question. Perhaps Frederics ginned up some evidence, to ensure he was put away.

19. RJDiogenes

RJDiogenes Idealistic Cynic and Canon Champion Premium Member

I refuse to believe that Leena is a traitor. She's being mind controlled. :(

The countdown to Season Two begins....

20. 1001001

1001001 Serial Canon Violator Moderator

That was great fun.

I hope Artie is not dead.

I was glad that the traitor was not Claudia. That would have been a bummer.

It's a long wait until next summer.

:(