Dead Set - Zombie Big Brother

Discussion in 'Science Fiction & Fantasy' started by Gaius Baltar, Oct 26, 2008.

1. Gaius Baltar

Gaius Baltar Commander Red Shirt

2. wamdue

wamdue Admiral Admiral

what about when the Doctor was on BigBrother?

That said yeah im thinking of watching it as well, despite not being a BigBrother fan.

It worries me that even our fiction is now inspired by reality TV, first ITVs Rock Rivals, then "Peter Kay's Britain's Got the Pop Factor ...and Possibly a New Celebrity Jesus Christ Soapstar Superstar Strictly on Ice", and now this.

what next?

3. nx1701g

nx1701g Admiral Admiral

I'm still hoping that George A. Romero's proposed zombie series get's picked up by HBO.

4. auntiehill

auntiehill The Blooness Premium Member

Zombie Big Brother? Isn't that sort of---redundant?

5. wamdue

wamdue Admiral Admiral

ok I have a quick question, if all of this is happening in the UK house, what of other BigBrother houses around the world? are there events similar to this happening there as well?

just think if life on earth was cut down to just BigBrother house mates.

6. ITL

ITL Vice Admiral Admiral

It's only shown events in the UK so far. Maybe some of the newscasts mentioned other countries - I can't remember.

It's not "Zombie Big Brother" as such. Basically, the housemates are the last to find out. The zombie outbreak starts in the outside world and eventually reaches the BB studio. They don't even realize there's anything wrong for a while.

7. wamdue

wamdue Admiral Admiral

and why is it that the only TV channel on is E4?