Gaming Deals

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by PKerr, Jul 17, 2009.

1. PKerr

PKerr Rear Admiral Rear Admiral

$46.99

2. Mr Light

Mr Light Admiral Admiral

I think I'm gonna get this. On Amazon you can get Bulletstorm, which comes out tomorrow, for $59.95 but it comes with a $20 Amazon credit and a free upgrade to the Limited Edition! This deal expires tonight.

Does anyone know if this game has difficulty settings?

3. Chris3123

Chris3123 Vice Admiral Admiral

Yep, the campaign has five options for difficulty:

Very Easy
    Easy
    Normal
    Hard
    Very Hard

4. Mr Light

Mr Light Admiral Admiral

Thank god.... I hate hard games! Hell I'm playing Halo Reach for the first time finally and kinda getting my ass kicked just on Normal!

5. 6079SmithW

6079SmithW Vice Admiral Admiral

I don't know if this counts as a "deal" but if you don't have Gears of War 1 and are thinking of buying it off Amazon the 2 disc edition is half the price ($20) of the original single disc edition ($40).

6. Robert Maxwell

Robert Maxwell memelord Premium Member

Hey guys! Check out Steam this week. They are offering some completely insane deals. For instance, there's a 2K Games pack that includes Civ III, IV, and V, plus Bioshock 1 & 2, plus Borderlands, plus Duke Nukem Forever, the entire X-COM series, a bunch of Civ IV and V expansions/DLC, the Stronghold series, the Mafia series, and more... for $79.99.

There's also a complete Valve pack for $49.99, and several other packs where you are getting literally hundreds of dollars off the regular total price.

Looks like they are doing different packs every day this week, so get 'em while they're hot.

7. Cutter John

Cutter John Rear Admiral Rear Admiral

I'm not a huge gamer, but yeah some of the Steam deals are amazing. A lot of great deals for less than $10.

I've been good though. I've managed to limit myself to Bioshock 2 for $5, and a arcade shooter called Beat Hazard for around $3. Good times.

8. PsychoPere

PsychoPere Vice Admiral Premium Member

Amazon currently has L.A. Noire on sale for $37. Fantastic game.

9. PsychoPere

All of Amazon's Gold Box deals today are video games.

Kasumi & "Stolen Memory," "Lair of the Shadow Broker" and "Arrival" for Mass Effect 2 are all 50% off as the XBL Marketplace Deal of the Week.

10. SPCTRE

SPCTRE Badass Admiral

That is one hell of a deal if you haven't gotten the on the ME2 DLC train yet! :techman:

11. Chris3123

Chris3123 Vice Admiral Admiral

Team Fortress 2 is now free via Steam, for anyone who's interested.

12. Cutter John

Whoo! Weekend Steam sale time again! Just picked up Fallout New Vegas for $6. I've been wanting that one for about a year now.

13. Turd Ferguson

Turd Ferguson Rear Admiral Rear Admiral

I was just at the Wal-Mart in London doing some Christmas shopping and stumbled on Duke Nukem Forever for the XBox 360 for only $10 :)

14. firehawk12

firehawk12 Fleet Admiral Admiral

I'm going to steal this from Wario64 on GAF because... well, laziness. Lots of good deals to be had though:
    http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=456082

And this is from Jouvert over on CAG:
    http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=311681

15. Reverend

Reverend Admiral Admiral

In case nobody noticed, steam are doing their usual massive Christmas sale again, though this time with a little twist. They're giving away gifts (or coal) to anyone that completes certain achievements. I just reinstalled Psychonaughts just to set a few innocent woodland animals on fire (fortunately I backed up my old saves!) and got a free copy of The Witcher for my troubles....which was nice.

16. Mr Light

Mr Light Admiral Admiral

At Target on clearance I just got Red Dead Redemption for $6.04!!!!! :eek: :D

17. Mr Light

Mr Light Admiral Admiral

This week at Target you can get Skyrim for $40 (it's $60 with a $20 gift card). I bought it and got instantly hooked. It's just like Fallout 3 but in a fantasy world!

18. Cutter John

19. PsychoPere

The first episode for The Wolf Among Us, the Telltale Games prequel to comic series Fables, is currently free on Xbox Live. I don't know how long this is slated to last.

20. bigdaddy

bigdaddy Vice Admiral Admiral

Zelda Four Swords Adventure is free this weekend on the Nintendo eShop but only if you have a 3DS, 3DS XL, or 2DS.