New Interview with S.D. Perry and Britta Burdett Dennison

Discussion in 'Trek Literature' started by Defcon, Mar 10, 2010.

1. Defcon

Defcon Rear Admiral Rear Admiral

Just in time for Unreality SF's second birthday there's another new interview online, this time with S.D. Perry and Britta Burdett Dennison.

In the interview we talk about Star Trek: Inception, their 2009 Wonder Woman novelisation, Britta's solo debut Freedom Angst in the Star Trek: Seven Deadly Sins anthology and how their collaboration works.

You can read the full interview here.

2. BrotherBenny

BrotherBenny Rear Admiral Rear Admiral

Cool stuff

3. Reanok

Reanok Rear Admiral Rear Admiral

Defcon thanks for posting this really interesting interview.:bolian:

4. Ktrek

Ktrek Captain Captain

Even though I loathed Inception I enjoyed reading this interview with the two authors. Cool stuff!

Kevin

5. DevilEyes

DevilEyes Rear Admiral Rear Admiral

Interesting interview. Britta Dennison's Seven Deadly Sins story seems promising, despite my lack of enthusiasm for DS9's Mirror Universe.

I've always wondered how those too divided the work on their novels (note: I haven't read Interception). I think I have a good idea now which parts of Night of the Wolves and Dawn of the Eagles were Britta's work - there were a few complex, dark and somewhat "sordid" interpersonal dynamics, which is one of things I really enjoyed about the novels. Judging by S.D. Perry's solo DS9 novels, she seems to excel at the spiritual and mystical elements, which I've also thoroughly enjoyed. And the combination of the two is delightful. :bolian: