Clara. Clara. Clara. [SPOILERS!]

Discussion in 'Doctor Who' started by StCoop, Oct 9, 2012.

1. StCoop

StCoop Rear Admiral Rear Admiral

So judging from reports from shooting last night (which was for Episode Six), Jenna-Louise Coleman is playing at least three different characters in the series. (Or the same character in multiple times, who keeps losing her memory for some reason.)

The episode in question takes place in the Present-ish Day and involves something nasty happening to people via the Internet and features the following bits of dialogue between the Doctor and Clara II:

Doctor: I like your house!
    Clara: It’s not mine - I just work there.
    Doctor: Oh, yes! You look after the children, you’re a governess! Just like - Um. Just like…
    Clara: Just like what?
    Doctor: Just like I thought you would be … !

Doctor: It’s the internet. Wi-fi. There’s wi-fi everywhere around us. We are living in a w-ifi soup. But, imagine if there was something in it. Something living in the wi-fi. Harvesting human minds, copying them, editing them. A million souls, trapped like flies in the World Wide Web, all crying out.
    Clara: Isn’t that basically Twitter?

Doctor: You and me - in the box! Now!
    Clara: What? Together? Why?
    Doctor: You’ll understand once we’re inside.
    Clara: I bet I will!
    Doctor: [shocked] Clara! Please!
    Clara: Why do you have a box anyway? What’s in there?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zqwndmf3hGU&feature=player_embedded&safe=active

2. ROBE

ROBE Commander Red Shirt

Clara could be a governess like the Victorian version?

3. davejames

davejames Vice Admiral Admiral

I can already hear the complaints about Moffat getting too clever and gimmicky with the companion storyline again.

But personally I think the idea sounds kind of cool.