"Streamline" - Movie Discussion, News, Pics, Etc.

Discussion in 'Science Fiction & Fantasy' started by JacksonArcher, Sep 17, 2012.

1. JacksonArcher

JacksonArcher Vice Admiral Admiral

Hello everyone.

[​IMG]

I have recently started production on my next film, the science-fiction thriller Streamline. I have directed two films, Wake and Date of Loss. You can also check out the trailer for my superhero film Fallen.

I'm in the middle of pre-production on Streamline, and filming will commence in November. We're aiming for a March 2013 release date. You can check out the website for the film here, which will lead you to the film's Facebook and Twitter pages. Feel free to become a fan of the film on Facebook and/or follow the film on Twitter for more updates.

While we're in production, I have decided to do a production diary series to give people some insight into the whole filmmaking process. You can see the first three installments of the series in the embedded videos below.

[yt]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yMHAbG6bnVg&feature=plcp[/yt]

[yt]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DqNM4NpnkBE&feature=plcp[/yt]

[yt]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RBzZBXLBUk8&feature=plcp[/yt]

Here's a brief synopsis for the film:

Anyway, thanks for reading, and I hope to gradually update you guys as we venture more into production!

2. T'Baio

T'Baio Admiral Admiral

Cool! Nice to see some mention of your new project here, JA! I know it's going to be an awesome film that will further showcase your talent as a writer/director.

For anyone who hasn't seen JA's previous work, I highly recommend you check it out...it's really great. I'm personally a huge fan of "Wake." It's a really tight, well acted, incredible little short film.

Looking forward to "Streamline!"

3. Admiral_Young

Admiral_Young Fleet Admiral Admiral

I'm extremely pleased to see that "Streamline" is your next project JA! I echo T'Baio's sentiments and continue to look forward to seeing this next year, and eagerly await updates :)

4. Captaindemotion

Captaindemotion Admiral Admiral

I've 'liked' it on FB, so I look forward to hearing and seeing more about it there and here.

5. JacksonArcher

Thanks guys for the positive words.

Here is the teaser poster for the film.

[​IMG]

6. Admiral_Young

That is an absolutely fantastic poster!

7. doubleohfive

doubleohfive Fleet Admiral

Agreed. That poster is awesome.

8. JacksonArcher

Thanks, guys!

Streamline will have its world premiere at the Chicago Navy Pier IMAX sometime in early 2013. We will be shooting with the RED Epic cameras. At 5k resolution, it is perfect for the IMAX experience.

[​IMG]

9. Admiral_Young

IMAX release! Very cool indeed!

10. JacksonArcher