Dexter Renewed

Discussion in 'TV & Media' started by Bob The Skutter, Oct 22, 2008.

1. LitmusDragon

LitmusDragon Commodore Commodore

So last night's episode was really, really good. And the preview for next week? :eek:

2. BigFoot

BigFoot Admiral Admiral

^ Agreed and yeah, next week looks like it's gonna be a riot. ;)

3. Jim Steele

Jim Steele Vice Admiral Admiral

Awesome news

4. ITL

ITL Vice Admiral Admiral

I was wondering if the final scene between Dexter and Miguel would play out as it did - and I was right! This show keeps getting better and better.

:D

5. Starbreaker

Starbreaker Fleet Admiral Admiral

I had no idea what the hell they were going to do with this season, but it's working, and I think they could easily do some great writing for a few more.

6. TheArsenal

TheArsenal Rear Admiral Rear Admiral

I've skipped reading this thread because I don't want to be spoiled. Just started watching Season 1, and this looks like one of the more promising, interesting, shows I've seen in awhile. Grabbed me right from the first ten minutes of the pilot. Good to hear it'll be on for a bit.

7. Starbreaker

Starbreaker Fleet Admiral Admiral

Holy crap this show keeps getting better and better. Everyone NEEDS to get caught up.

8. tharpdevenport

tharpdevenport Admiral Admiral

You know, something just occured to me a few minutes ago while going through the 4th episode of this season:

What is Quinn in suspected of being a killer/serial killer? It's just regualr fan assumptions that Dexter would be the only one working for the police department.
    And later on if Dexter gets himself in trouble, he could always use Quinn as a fall guy.