List Only! Last Star Trek Episode You Watched

Discussion in 'General Trek Discussion' started by Kes2370, Jul 10, 2011.

1. Iliana Malek

Iliana Malek Lieutenant Red Shirt

Had on TOS last night while I was working: Wolf in the Fold, The Doomsday Machine, and The Apple. I switched to TNG after that, and I think the last one I watched was Ensign Ro. :)

2. Trek Survivor

Trek Survivor Fleet Captain Fleet Captain

Star Trek: Voyager "Phage", a few days ago.

3. Yevetha

Yevetha Commodore

Ds 9 Babel.

4. PKTrekGirl

PKTrekGirl Arrogant Niner Thug Admiral

Now that I think about it, I don't think I've watched any Trek in over a year! :eek:

Been watching other shows, I guess (in the scifi arena, LOST and Supernatural on DVD immediately spring to mind, plus a run-thru of Farscape last year)

I think the last time I watched any Trek, it was a run-thru of the final arc to the finish of DS9. So I'll go with What You Leave Behind.

5. Nero's Shadow

Nero's Shadow Captain Captain

Just watched the episode when dax and worf get married.? What a great and well written and funny episode !!!! You are cordially invited !!!!

6. Greg Cox

Greg Cox Admiral Premium Member

Rewatched "The Menagerie" the other night . . . .

7. Anika Hanson

Anika Hanson Captain Captain

VOY: Flashback

8. Saxman1

Saxman1 Commodore Commodore

"The Emissary" - the TNG ep, not the DS9 pilot. Despite the incredible hotness of Suzi Plakson as K'hlar, if I wasn't working out at the time, I'd have nodded off. It came off as boring soap opera that didn't make a ton of sense.

9. Anji

Anji Rear Admiral Rear Admiral

Assisting in the birth of baby Horta on Janus VI
    One of my all time Favorites: TOS A Taste of Armageddon.

10. MHT1138

MHT1138 Fleet Captain Fleet Captain

TNG - The Game

11. Paradon

Paradon Rear Admiral Rear Admiral

I always find great warrior cultures or cultures that knows how to fight when they have to fascinated. To fight well you don't just learn how to weal a sword and some weapons, but you also have to be able to understand how human thinks and react in time where you life might be jeopardized. If You teach someone how to fight but didn't train them how to handle the stress when the enemies are coming at them trying to hack or cut off your head, most people would freeze up and piss and crap in their paints or run and piss and crap in their paints at the same time at the first sign of troubles.

A lot of the fighting forces that ancient Thai people selected were comprises of people who don't feel frighten at the sign of danger and get sick at the first sight of dead or dying people where there are a lot of blood and guts and the smell of rotten corpses. They can think clearly in very stressful situation when they were under attacked. Usually, these people would take up job as the high ranking commanders who would always get into hand to hand combats with the enemies and give orders to the troops during combats, or some of the smarter ones would offer their services as espionage and assassins to the aristocrats and the royal family. A lot of these people are marked by high intelligence. They are not dumb like most people think. And they were often in charge of training the Thai armies and peasants who were drafted to fight. They would often manipulate people mentally and psychologically and train them how to be strong and how to handle stressful situation...kindda like how the U.S. marines train their men today to prepare them psychologically. Often time they would gave reasons why they need to kill the enemies and portray them as killers and that they would be fighting for a great cause. These people are the kind of people the Roman also chose as centuarians to lead their troops and these people made up a pretty decent part of their armies. The Burmese couldn't figure out how Thai people were able to fight so well and in a lot of cases they were pretty scared. A lot of their commanders were executed because they fail to destroy a much smaller Thai forces and some of their commanders litterally were scared shitless. It pissed the Burmese off that they were a warrior race and they couldn't defeat a bunch of peaceful people. Some of these people and volunteers also led a lot of suicide missions to slow the advancing Burmese forces and to psychologically intimate them. Most of the time it worked. The Roman armies also had the same reputation for being stubborn and pig headed and none of their enemies know what they were up against.

Last edited: Jul 17, 2011
  12. BrotherBenny

BrotherBenny Rear Admiral Rear Admiral

I rewatched TNG's Relics and to be honest, although I like the episode, it comes across badly now. La Forge is out of character and Picard seems to be at a loss for words for most of the episode, which boils down to "if it ain't old, don't throw it away."

I'm hoping a rewatch of some DS9 episodes fare better.

13. Michael

Michael Good Bad Influence Moderator

So, is this about the Trek episode you've last seen for the first time or just any episode you've watched lately?

:confused:

14. Ensign_Redshirt

Ensign_Redshirt Commodore Commodore

Journey to Babel

Yesterday evening.

15. Yevetha

Yevetha Commodore

For the World is Hollow and I Have Touched the Sky

16. Mr Pointy Ears

Mr Pointy Ears Captain Captain

These are the voyages.

17. Jetfire