Who is interested in a highly organized post by post Star Trek DS9/NG

Discussion in 'Star Trek: Deep Space Nine' started by Weyoun Ten, Mar 2, 2011.

1. Weyoun Ten

Weyoun Ten Lieutenant Red Shirt

Who Is Interested in a Highly Organized Post by Post Star Trek DS9/NG RPG?
    -Okay, NOW I am advertising! But this is mainly here to see who is interested in Role Playing-

[LEFT]Overview
    This would be a fourm where you'd go and write, in character, of your own made up personality, or, if you'd so integrally indulge yourself, post as a cannon from the series of NG or DS9. That means Dukat, Data, Sisko, Warf, Dax, O'Brian, Kira, Odo, Nog, ETC, ETC, all within the realm of the Star Trek universe.

Most of all, you'd have a lot of fun trying to play out your actions, fight, and discover 'new' things within the Star Trek Universe, new battles, and anything else you can fathom.

What a Post by Post RPG is
    It's where you write out a post IN CHARACTER of the character you are representing, be it a character you made up, or the cannon you are playing, and await a response in the thread in which you posted in.

Think about it;YOU are apart of the story! YOU make the story WITH other people! It's fun, simple, and quite addicting when you have a wide arrange of people involved! Plus you will learn greatly as you write!

How You Get Involved
    For starts,you simply make an account and debrief yourself on the rules of the game, hosting fourm, and edict/regulations of it all (in play rules [for example, no god-modding], common rules [for example, no racial insults towards a specific person or ethnic group]) from the webmaster who created the fourm. You make/fill out something called a character sheet, get approved, and start to play.

When This Fourm Be Activated And Available
    From this date, I estimate in a time span of one to two weeks if anyone is interested. So, before or around March 17th, 2011. When this fourm is completed and ready to recive members, I will post the link in this thread, as well as my profile.

So...
    I have a few questions for anyone who sees this thread.

1. Who is interested in a highly organized post by post Star Trek DS9/NG RPG?
    2. Do you have any questions that I can help you with or help you better understand? If so, please post them and I shall respond within one to twenty-four hours.

If you find this interesting, and wish to get your friends involved in this, please link them to this thread!

I eagerly await anything you have to ask or say. I can promise you this; this RPG fourm will not die like countless others that I have seen that are set in Star Trek with only five members. With your help and with your interests at heart, it will most defiantly fuel it.

~Weyoun Ten

[/LEFT]

Last edited: Mar 2, 2011
  2. Jono

Jono Rear Admiral Rear Admiral

Re: Who is interested in a highly organized post by post Star Trek DS9

You might want to throw a line over in the Trek gaming forum.

3. Weyoun Ten

Sadly, I've no idea where that is. :(

4. TerokNor

TerokNor Captain Captain

When you view the Index its down the page under Misc Star Trek.

TerokNor

5. Weyoun Ten

Thank you very much for your help!

6. Weyoun Ten

[​IMG]

Update

This RP site is finished. I am posting the overall plot for people to see as well as the link. We have inter-graded DS9 in the plot. I sincerely apologize that this had gone slower than what I anticipated, but it is now done. Please, let me know what you think after reading the plot below.

It has been a few years since Captain Jean Luc Picard has taken command of the Starship Enterprise D. While all may appear to be normal, something is going on underneath the very nose of the United Federation of Planets. With Section 31 not accountable to the government a plot has formed. They have become obsessed with weapon development, and have begun to plant the seeds of mistrust on both sides. As the Enterprise goes on patrolling to keep these weapons from reaching the wrong hands illegally, Section 31 is funding the Dominion. A new war is about to begin.

Thank you for taking the time to read and look over this thread/post! I hope to see you there and to be apart of this new RPG.

Here is the link: http://startrekrpg.forumotions.com/

Sincerely,
    ~Weyoun