phaser power packs

Discussion in 'Star Trek - The Original & Animated Series' started by stationzebra, Dec 26, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. stationzebra

stationzebra Ensign Red Shirt

we seen them once in omega glory,can anyone post information about them and possible pic or sketch of one mounted on the phaser two? we see the crew use the standerd phaser one often with the flipup sight-target employed but i dont think the power packs had any phaser one features but you dont get a very good look at them in omega.

2. Captain Rob

Captain Rob Rear Admiral Rear Admiral

The phaser power pack is the removable handle.

3. stationzebra

they dont look like handles in omega, can someone post a pic?

4. Gov Kodos

Gov Kodos Admiral Admiral

Gov Kodos on Mohammed's Radio, WZVN Boston
  5. stationzebra

yes thank you kodos that had been confusing me, i was thinking that the reserve belt packs were mounted on top like phaser one while being able to use the handle, i see that i just could not see them well in omega.can you post that link in my phaser rifle thread?

6. 1001001

1001001 Serial Canon Violator Moderator

I have done that for you.

As you are new, I'm going to give you a little friendly advice. Don't start threads about easily answered questions (Google is your friend), and don't start multiple threads about (essentially) the same thing (Phasers in TOS). Gather your thoughts and organize them into one post, and try to make them open ended and inviting to discussion.

Also, maybe you're posting from a mobile device, but punctuation and grammar make it much easier on the eyes when reading a post.

Do these things, and you'll be fine.

:techman:

With that, I'm going to close this thread.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.