Where would be your favorite Star Trek Setting?

Discussion in 'General Trek Discussion' started by HIjol, Mar 28, 2014.

1. Sindatur

Sindatur The Gray Owl Wizard Admiral

I would like to see that warship from Voyager, that split into 3 parts, have it be like a Defiant ship for a Fixed Location, or Maybe a Galaxy Class patrolling Deep Space, with the War Ship being a Liason that we see frequently.

2. HIjol

HIjol Vice Admiral Admiral

Thank you, and a ship seems to be a running consensus...if only...if only...

3. Drone

Drone Fleet Captain Fleet Captain

Utopia Planitia. Amidst all of the new, refurbished, and just plain repaired ships being worked on, one would have the opportunity to come in contact with a wide range of Star Fleet personnel, from fresh faced ensigns on their first assignments, to grizzled veterans awaiting a new and/or improved ride, to the legion of consumately skilled technicians who make it all happen!! :techman:

4. Vandervecken

Vandervecken Fleet Captain Fleet Captain

Heh. Angel One. I'd have no problem taking orders. Borg* me babes!

*Assimilate.

5. bbjeg

bbjeg Admiral Admiral

^That episode had so much chest hair.

6. Bry_Sinclair

Bry_Sinclair Vice Admiral Admiral

Not enough I thought :lol:

7. Drone

Drone Fleet Captain Fleet Captain

While likely just for a relatively short stay, I believe it would be interesting to be situated amongst the Think Tank while they carry out one of their operations! I would bet my bottom dollar that their deliberations on choosing cases, methods of pursuing solutions, and apportionment of roles in doing the heavy lifting, is not quite so sedate and harmonious as portrayed in their eponymous episode. :techman: