Married Men -- no all Men I have question.

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by Cakes488, Sep 10, 2009.

1. T'Girl

T'Girl Vice Admiral Admiral

'

Okay, then get some camoflage clothing and a large bore battle rifle - walk a wide circle to a point 300 metres behind hairy gut's house - rub your body with horse manure - crawl the rest of the way belly down in the fresh fallen leaves - wait for the fall of night - turn off your cell phone - pick your opening - hollow points are best -

T'Girl

2. msbae

msbae Commodore

Why roll around in horse manure? :wtf:

3. T'Girl

T'Girl Vice Admiral Admiral

'

Masks your body odor ... plus it just something I enjoy doing.

'

T'Girl

4. msbae

msbae Commodore

Deodorant would do that just fine. Also, you're weird in a bad way. Get help.

5. Cakes488

Cakes488 Commodore Commodore

I looked up stalker and it says to "to pursue obsessively and to the point of harrassment". I mean he's so obsessed that I didn't even see him last weekend...:lol:. A stalker will stalk no matter what...they are compelled to... and little if nothing will get in their way. I have to agree with Juan's description.

Did I really describe this guy as a stalker that would fit the above definition?

Well this sounds like just another regular weekend at Cake's Cabin. Nothing unusual here. I was looking for advice about this guy...not advise about leisure activities!!

I'm sure T'girl meant that it masks your odor -- as in human odor. Me and my dog roll in various shit piles for just this very reason. :techman:

6. msbae

msbae Commodore

I'd like to see this definition. When I read the description my mind immediately screamed 'This guy is a stalker. Kick his ass!', among other things.

7. Pingfah

Pingfah Fleet Admiral Admiral

Maybe he's just a really good stalker :p

8. Misfit Toy

Misfit Toy Caped Trek Mod Admiral

Your avatar is stalking me...

9. Deckerd

Deckerd Fleet Arse Premium Member

It doesn't matter where you are in the room, it's always looking at you.

10. Cakes488

Cakes488 Commodore Commodore

It's at webster.com...when I was telling my friend about how I posted this "problem" on the message board and everybody is calling him a stalker and telling me to get an order of protection she said "what the hell did you tell these people Patricia?" LOL maybe I made it sound worse than it actually is? I guess when you look at my description of the situation and taken out of context it could look pretty bad.

11. msbae

msbae Commodore

That happens to me all the time. Fortunately, those threads are in TNZ where they belong.

12. bigdaddy

bigdaddy Vice Admiral Admiral

How are the NY gun laws?

13. FrontLine

FrontLine Nekkid Hedonistic Ethical Slut Admiral

They vary from city to city within the state. Over all they tend to ignore the 2nd amendment

14. Finnegan

Finnegan Captain Captain

I think you are on the right track here. How do you read this guy, though? A low-risk pest or clueless wonder, but otherwise physically harmless to your well-being? You just need to anticipate how you think he may react if he calls your bluff or forces your hand--which would send you singing to his wife as threatened if you make good on your word.

On the one hand, if you do go to her he is liable to be in all sorts of trouble on the homefront, maybe even finding his shit out on the lawn one day and his bank accounts empty. Do you want to be the trigger for that--at least in his mind--and thus the target for any crazy schemes or "retribution" or physical escalations on his part?

You need to consider your own safety if you are commited to standing up to this douche and elevating the matter to his wife. On the other hand, NOT following through on your threat may just further embolden him, or make him think you are playing "hard to get", or some other sad confusion on his part. You don't want some nut after you, either in unrequited lust or a fit of anger or even rage at what "you did" to him.

Personally, to a woman in your position, I would recommend caution. However, if he comes into/near your home again without your consent, you must call the police and report him for tresspassing. This might be the ideal solution, since from his past behaviour he only gets brazen with you when wifey is not around--and THAT is when the cops need to show up.

He'll get the message that his advances really are unwanted, the police can get a report from you about what has been going on so that they have some history of the matter, and the wife will not be alerted (yet) to his indiscretions towards you. If you do it just right, you'll have him just where you want him--neutered and scared away from you, but not "found out" by his wife and giving him his potential big beef with you.

15. Shatmandu

Shatmandu Vice Admiral Admiral

As an apology, you and your friend need to film yourselves kissing and having a pillow fight.

Joe, feathered

16. Australis

Australis Writer - Australis Admiral

I agree.

Australis, seconding

17. bigdaddy

bigdaddy Vice Admiral Admiral

Which is why you need a gun, I was being fully serious, the guy sounds like a nut!

18. enlisted person

enlisted person Admiral Admiral

Buy a Gun and learn how to use it.

19. Red Ranger

Red Ranger Admiral In Memoriam

New York City, the greatest city in the world!
    Cakes:

Well, first off, it he gropes you again, you ought to knee him in the balls and call the cops.

Second, definitely follow through on your threat to tell his wife.

Third, a restraining order might be a good idea. Don't know how that works, but if he's laid hands on you, pile it on thick to the local police.

I'm divorced, but that is just unacceptable behavior, esp. if the guy is married.

Maybe we should have our New York meet-up at your place, so your male friends can go over and have a talk with this guy. You've seen my pic -- I can be pretty threatening.

To refresh your memory, I'll have a chat with him dressed like this:

[​IMG]

Red Ranger

20. Mr. Laser Beam

Mr. Laser Beam Fleet Admiral Admiral

Me, thirding