Doctor/Seven Thread

Discussion in 'Star Trek: Voyager' started by Acorntree144, Mar 31, 2014.

1. Acorntree144

Acorntree144 Ensign Red Shirt

Hello, I am Acorntree144 and I am a huge Doctor/Seven fan.

First of all, PLEASE don't post any rude comments. I don'want to offend anyone, and respect all other pairings and oppinions of other people. I only want to share my work and find like-minded people.

In the following I will present you my manips and videos.

Tender lips in Sickbay:
    [​IMG]

Comfort:
    [​IMG]

Regrets:
    [​IMG]

2. Acorntree144

This is my newest D/S video:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NMWBMjSuqRs
    I am especially proud of the manips in this video. :))
    I think this song is very fitting, since Seven ages, while the Doctor doesn't.
    -
    I own nothing but the edits of older Seven.
    The male cover belongs to Cedryck Ibraine / Cédric Ibrahim

[​IMG]
    An alternate version from the alternate future of "Endgame".
    Seven is now the Doctor's (or "'Joe's") wife, who I aged up a bit.

Last edited: Mar 31, 2014
  3. Acorntree144

4. teacake

teacake Fleet Admiral Admiral

Hey Acorn I'm embedding your vid :D

To embed them you copy the address of the youtube, NOT the embed code which doesn't work on this forum, just the address. Paste it in between these codes:

[ yt ]YOUTUBE URL HERE [ /yt ]

Remove the spaces between the ['s and the letters etc.., I have to put the space in otherwise you won't see it.

[yt]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uc53bZE5fHU[/yt]

That was a lot of fun, I'm sympathetic to D/7 though I may have particularly liked it because of the breaking up with Chak part LOL. I do wish both 7 and Janeway would give Chak the flick and fall into each others arms! But the EMH is charming and self absorbed and often delightful and..

You know if he was not a hologram he'd have quite a few women after him on Voyager.

5. teacake

Also if you do embed a video you cannot preview or edit that post or the video disappears. If it doesn't work the first time just delete the post or try again.

6. JirinPanthosa

JirinPanthosa Admiral Admiral

I don't think that pairing would be right for Seven. It'd be a Bashir/Serena situation. He has a position of authority over her and had a role in the formation of her adult personality. He is forever a mentor to her.

7. teacake

Unlike Chak who was just a guy she noticed one day and picked because he was totally unobtrusive :lol:

In shipping land these little details like workplace ethics are out the window or used to add forbidden tensions.

8. Melakon

Melakon Admiral In Memoriam

I always favored the notion that Seven should have wound up with the Doctor. It wouldn't have helped her on regaining her humanity though.

The big mistake was having the EMH profess his love for her, which was played for laughs and made him look like a fool.

Harry Kim was an idiot for turning her down that time.

9. teacake

No Harry Kim shouldn't have, she was a complete wreck. It would have been taking advantage of her so newly released from Borg-dom.

The thing that we all know though is that Harry didn't refuse her out of not wanting to take advantage (which would be manly), he refused her out of terror.

:lol:

BUT.. he should have tried to take her up on this offer later, when she was healthier.

"So 7.. you know that time you asked me if I wanted to copulate? Well.."

But he is waaaay to wussy to do it.

10. Mr. Laser Beam

Mr. Laser Beam Fleet Admiral Admiral

The Doctor was in love with Seven, even I could see that. And given enough time, I could totally see her returning his affections. And it's certainly not unheard of for a teacher to fall in love with a student (or the reverse). In fact I think Doctor/Seven would have been the most realistic of all the possible Seven pairings I can think of. In a way, they have more in common than a lot of people realize.

As for Harry? I honestly don't blame him for backing away. We guys are trained to believe that a woman's attentions are something we must work for...earn, even. Most of us would be totally clueless if she just threw herself at us without preamble. I'm sure Harry did consider that Seven was "innocent" and not somebody he should take advantage of, but also, he may have been thinking "What's the catch?"

However different the sexual mores of the 24th century might be, some things will never change. Harry does not strike me as the type who'd be into casual encounters. If he fancies Seven, he'd want to go about it the right way - with romance.

11. Captain Kathryn

Captain Kathryn Commodore Commodore

I am a Doctor/Seven fan myself! :) I think they both had awesome chemistry together. I still get teary while watching "Someone to Watch Over Me". The poor EMH!!! :(

12. teacake

This is outdated now, I'm sure it's long dead by the 24th century. As well it should be. There are no rules about who gets to be forward and who doesn't based on your gender!

Oh and I do think Harry would take into account that 7 was vulnerable and he'd be taking advantage, that is in his nature to do so. BUT I don't think that's what was going on in that scene, I think it was all terror.

13. Mr. Laser Beam

teacake, I meant no offense. :(

14. Drone

Drone Fleet Captain Fleet Captain

Of all the reactions to Doc's mea culpas in the penultimate episode, Seven's is the one that I enjoy watching the most.

Kind of a combination of WTF and perhaps the suppression of one those belly laughs that he was always hoping to see her experience, though I'm sure not at his expense!!!

On second thought, B'Elanna's disdainful expression was probably best, sort of "more of your histrionics, so what else is new"!!!:guffaw:

15. teacake

To repeat, you don't make rules based on who gets to be the forward one or who needs their attention "earned" based on gender. These are personality quirks. Some people are forward and direct, some want to be wooed. Bringing gender into it makes it outdated.

The flip side to what you said is that the woman who IS forward and direct is somehow breaking a social mores and is either less womanly or "bad". That's an old story that is thankfully dying out.

16. Mr. Laser Beam

Yes, I see that now. I was just trying to think from Harry's perspective, I guess.

That was not my intention... very poor choice of phrasing on my part. :(

17. teacake

Yeah the flipside is hidden like a lot of gender stereotyping. It's always good to ask how the stereotype plays out for those that don't fulfill it. Of course we do Harry a disservice in these threads all the time by playing with these stereotypes and alluding to him being unmanly because he isn't more direct. The whole men are direct, women wait to be earned is problematic.

18. Mr. Laser Beam

^ So we're good, then? No hard feelings? :lol:

19. teacake

We are cool.

I'm thinking it might be fun to be over the top blunt direct like 7 only what gets demanded is "EARN ME BABY, EARN ME GOOD!!"

20. JanewayRulz!

JanewayRulz! Vice Admiral Admiral

I LOVED that look. :bolian:

It not only said "More of your histrionics, what else is new?" :klingon:

It also said, "After 7 years of watching me save the day at the last moment in Engineering, you STILL doubt my abilities when your 'life' is at stake???" :crazy: