The pocket watch Chakotay gave Janeway

Discussion in 'Star Trek: Voyager' started by Kahiara, Jun 17, 2009.

1. Kahiara

Kahiara Guest

2. Tom Riley

Tom Riley Commodore Commodore

I think it looks more like the second link you gave. The first one doesn't look like it has the curve at the edge of the face that moves down into the sides.

3. Kahiara

Kahiara Guest

You're right ^^

I feel so pathetic wanting the pocket watch hehe. I don't suppose anyone else has a better quality image? I condensed all my dvds to fit on the computer so the actual dvd is at home and not uni >_<

I want :( I also want Janeway's pink silky outfit... but its harder to find the exact one than you'd think XD

4. freak

freak Commodore Commodore

:D You're wanting all of Janeway's things huh? Trying to get some keepsakes are you? :D I think its sweet. :)

5. The Grim Ghost

The Grim Ghost Fleet Captain Fleet Captain

I see nothing wrong with you wanting these things. If you enjoy them, why the heck not?

6. Kahiara

Kahiara Guest

I bought a coffee cup in Ikea today... I can't find the mugs on the show but this one uber reminded me of Janeway. (I know its still nothing like the proper ones)

[​IMG]

I know this sounds silly but I think I'm quite like Janeway and I guess as I watched the show as a kid I can see traits I might have picked up from a few of the characters haha. But yes, I hate to be wrong, I will fight for what I believe is right, I moodswing a lot and prance around like I own the place only because I'm too sacred to fall apart. My perception anyway...

Anyway coffeee cups XD (You know, (off topic again), I bought the Janeway and Chakotay dolls recently... I never knew they'd been made... the fun I shall have)

[​IMG]

:D