ENT Series updates

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction' started by jespah, Dec 23, 2011.

1. jespah

jespah Taller than a Hobbit Moderator

Hello :)

I write ENT fan fic, mainly (although I write other stuff as well, and I branch out quite a bit).

Anyway, this is where I'll post updates so that, if you like what you read, you need not go hunting around for 'em. This first post will be updated as I go (I can do that, yes? -- apparently I can't edit this post forever, so I will add but I am trying to make it so that you don't have to hunt around) so that you can see the timeline, even if I write stuff out of order.

The first, main ENT series that I write is called In Between Days. It covers (more or less) the time period between the last of the Terra Prime and MU episodes and TATV (yeah, I deal with TATV). There is a gaping hole in between, where no one really knows what happened.

I welcome constructive feedback and I thank you for reading.

These are the In Between Days.
    ------------------------------------------
    The Light takes place from November 30 - December 1 of 2156, and features the four Jewish crew members of the NX-01. Happy Chanukah from space! Rated G

Last edited: Dec 24, 2011
  2. Sandoval

Sandoval Fleet Captain Fleet Captain

Why go to the trouble of linking to that Cure song then?

3. Count Zero

Count Zero No nation but procrastination Moderator

You can only edit your posts for a while. So, you'll probably have to add posts later on.

4. jespah

Ah, thank you, Count Zero.

And, I like the Cure song - it's where the title of the series came from, in case anyone was wondering.

5. jespah

Waiting, a little ficlet, which takes place a few weeks after The Light. Rated G.

Note - I am well aware that Tucker's nickname is 'Trip' in canon - I just dislike how it looks, so I spell it as Tripp, which is the way that a fellow I know with the same III suffix to his name and the same nickname, spelled it. An homage, if you will, to a guy I'm still friends with.

6. jespah

Reversal is a romance, rated PG-13. I have a racier version on my own site. Takes place in 2157.

7. jespah

A few to add -

Coveted Commodity - this was my response to the Jan. challenge ("brand new day")

First Born - this was my response to the Feb. challenge ("dressing down")

Intolerance - this is a sequel to Reversal.

8. jespah

Together is finished (sequel to Intolerance and Reversal).

I'll probably answer this month's challenge (civilian story) within this universe.